TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Robb & Elissa's Mini Walt Disney World Photo TR!

robbalvey

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, I JUST came back from FL, so this is funny to see. We did the SAME thing. We went to Epcot, did Future World, did the lap around world Showcase(I got tons of candy from Japan). and then we went to MK.

On a side note:

My mom and I also did the Green Side of Mission: Space. It was fun! It's great too, cause then people who want to see the ride get to, without the G forces of the orange one. Green side is VERY tame. So, don't worry if you're skeptical.

Also, was Living with the Land open now? It was closed our entire trip there. So was the entire Wonders of Life area. x 2

...and then we went to MK.

No one was there! Thanks to tropical storm Ernesto, everyone left! We went on Splash Mountain twice in a row, and it was just us 3 in the log. We didn't even leave the log to ride again.

Oh, and my mom and I would joke about the "how to wash your hands" sign. They need to add a, "How to read signs" sign. People still don't wash there hands.

And we recorded the entire TTA ride, cause we miss it at Disneyland so much.

Bring it back!

We also ate at Ohana. Yum! Have you guys had Boma? That's pretty amazing stuff too!

We made tons of videos, and I would love to upload them here...It's just WAY too large.

Anywho, awesome small TR.

To finish off our Florida Trip, in true Florida style, our flight is severly delayed due to a pretty kickass storm. In fact our plane that was coming in had to be diverted to Tallahassee!!!

As of right now we're going to have at least a 3 hour delay!

Anyways, here are some photos and a quick video!

BadWeather.MPG

Here's a video where you can see the nice horizontal rain and lightning. A bunch of planes that were taxing out actually had to come back to the gates!

badweather2.jpg.106e91c306e7080f867cf32ec004d02b.jpg

This picture was literally taken no more than 5 minutes later! It got dark, stormy, and hellish that fast!

badweather1.jpg.d250c3509bccc0ae0f4e263bfc94596a.jpg

Here you can see the storm front coming in. It was pretty impressive looking, even the security and Delta peeps were freaked out!

That is too funny, we were in the parking lot as the sky writer was finishing the word 'JESUS'....

And when you wer delayed at the airport, we were in Old Town...one minute nice but cloudy, the next HELL....

It was eerie- I had told my wife wouldn't it be funny to run into those people friom TPR, and she told me "Nah....they're in California- not Florida" Can't wait to show her this TR.....lol

And if I can figure it out, I took some pics from Old Town's flat rides to post for those that haven't been in a while.

Ok, so being that Soren has no idea who I am, I probably won't walk up to him and say hi, don't want to spook him or anything. Glad you guys had fun on your little trip. So you got stranded at Orlando International I'm assuming during that big storm yesterday afternoon huh? It was nasty, i was on I4 driving in it...coming home from the Magic Kingdom actually. Maybe next time you guys come down here to do one of the parks I can meet up with you. Two questions: What's going where Wonders of Life is now, and does anyone know what happened to Splash Mountain yesterday? It was down the whole time I was there (more than half the day.)

^ From what Soren tells me he really does like meeting TPR people! So I wouldn't be too afraid to say hello.

Oh, and one important note! If you go ask for him, ask in his German pronounced name "Zooooooren" otherwise they will point you to where "Soarin'" is located!

--Robb

^ From what Soren tells me he really does like meeting TPR people! So I wouldn't be too afraid to say hello.

Oh, and one important note! If you go ask for him, ask in his German pronounced name "Zooooooren" otherwise they will point you to where "Soarin'" is located!

--Robb

..and don't forget the part where they give you the look like "What the heck does this idiot think.. that Soarin' is back here in world showcase" .. that was friggin hilarious.

--Robb

Definite "yes" on the first part. I just happened to see him at the last minute during EMH on Friday. Then I asked for a picture, so my sister took one of us with his camera "for all the TPR people". German hats and German flags. Heh.

That second part would probably have happened, had I asked anyone.

Oh, and BTW, I would post a TR, but first I need to figure out how the heck to post pictures with the box around it and the neat little caption area.

Shameless plug time!

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=88482