TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review's 2007 Group Trips!

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Believe me, I've been on the end of being "made fun of." I know Robb has been on that end too! I used to get upset by it, but I've learned to just laugh it off. It's all good-natured fun. You can't be on TPR and not be picked on at least once!

Still right around 10 spots open for the Midwest Tour!

What is the absolute latest money can be sent in for that trip?

I'm almost positive that if I don't have the money in May, if I'm allowed to pay towards the end of June, I'd be able to make the full payment.

• 2 weeks later...

I might be in the same position as Gnome. The only way I could afford the trip would be with graduation money, and I don't graduate until May 11. I would be interested in going seeing as I've never been to the Midwest...ever. Downside would be that I probably won't know anyone else going on the trip.

But I s'pose I should be happy that it's that early, being a graduation and all.

-- PMM

I think I stuffed up my paypal and might have come up around $2.50 short of the $1200.00 after fees, should I hold off sending more money until you are settled in with Kidtums?

I have someone else who is considering going but they want to know if anyone is heading to Six Flags New England and Great Adventure after they could get together with. I'm not on the midwest board yet so I can't check.

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I read alot and got tired.

OK, so is there a set date for when you guys are coming to Kings Island?

Ex:

Cedar Point - August 5th

GL - Aug. 6th

Kings Island - Aug. 7th

Thanks, and really looking foreward to meeting up with you guys!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

Theme Park Review is adding *TWO* more trips for 2007! Join us in Europe for ERT at Holiday Park on Expedition GeForce, Toverland on Troy, and at Phantasialand for Black Mamba!

Then come to South Korea for a very exclusive trip to some really bizarre looking parks including a new for 2007 B&M Invert, the only Arrow Triple Corkscrew, Intamin's Aqua Trax & More!

Detailed event flyers can be found here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/events/events.htm

We will be holding a "TPR Group Trips Chat" on Monday, April 9th at 6:00pm (PST) to answer any questions you might have. To join the chat room you MUST be a TPR Forum member!

Theme Park Review's Mini-Europe 2007 Trip. July 8th - July 11th.

Highlights include:

- Holiday Park (Home of Expedition GeForce, the #1 steel coaster in the world)

- Phantasialand (Home of Black Mamba, a highly themed B&M invert)

- Toverland (Home to a new for 2007 GCI woodie "Troy")

- Tripsdrill (wacky European park with Gerstlaur Bobsled)

- Klotten (Home to another Gerstlauer bobsled do-it-yourself rides!)

- We are staying two nights at Hotel Ling Bao at Phantasialand (on par with a Disney resort!)

- ERT on Expedition GeForce, Troy, Black Mamba, Winjas, Booster Bike, and G’sengte Sau

INTERNATIONAL MEMBERS! This is a great way for you to do a quick trip to some amazing parks and get ERT as flights should be fairly cheap for you.

Theme Park Review's South Korea 2007 Trip. September 17th - September 23rd, 2007

Highlights include:

- Lotte World (Intamin Aqua Trax and more!)

- Tongdo Fantasia (The only Arrow Triple Corkscrew coaster)

- Gyeongju World (New for 2007 B&M Invert)

- Woobang Towerland (Four Credit Whore Coasters)

- Kumdoriland (Crazy Vekoma Looper)

- Everland (Rare Arrow Suspended), and MORE!

- Three meals per day INCLUDED!

**NOTE: This is a VERY limited trip. We will only take approx. 20 people total on this trip!

Again, for more detailed information, please download the flyers here:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/events/events.htm

Hope to see you on a TPR trip in 2007!

--Robb Alvey

PS. There are still a *few* spots open for the MidWest 2007 and Spain 2007 trips too!

Man, you guys are certainly keeping it available and affordable for everybody, I must say!

If only...

But it's great that you're figuring out new and different trips out, possibly in line with a TPRer out there, who can do it!

Man, don't you guys ever slow down for a break or three?

Man, you guys are certainly keeping it available and affordable for everybody, I must say!

All trips combined are like 10 000 bucks, excluding flights.

06/29 - 07/07: Spain ($1800)

07/08 - 07/11: Netherlands, Germany ($700)

09/01 - 09/16: Japan ($4000)

09/17 - 09/23: South Korea ($1500)

08/02 - 08/13: USA midwest ($2000)

Well, if you want to be piggy about going to everything, hmmm?

Yup, and that's not a bad deal considering if you did all the trips that would be 45 days of theme park trips, all ground transportation, all accomidations (at decent hotels), some extra park oerks, and most meals all inclusive! And that's just the start.

It comes out to roughly $200 per day.

That's a good value if you add up the average park admission, hotel stay, car rental, meal, etc.

--Robb

can you guys offer any help with flights for the trips. Sort of like, there would be different groups of people that would fly from the same airport or something like that.

Example- a few people can meet up with each other in Chicago exc.

Flying with other people is always better, and can be safer, then flying alone.

I would only do this if I could find cheap airfare. But the only thing I could find was $2500 round trip. And that is for 4 days in Europe!

Since you travel more then I do, is there an alternative that I can use? Is this a normal ticket price or can I do much better?

...Also, the flyer doesn't work for me. The text is covered by a gray box that isn't transparent and cant be moved.

You can find way cheaper airfare than $2500.

Do you have a good version of Acrobat? No one else has reported problems with the flyer.

And yeah, I just checked real fast and found flights for around $1100 that would work for you.

I've emailed that I'm interested in the Korea trip, few days ago I think. I'm still waiting for a reply (I know it's easter, you should be doing other things too hehe).

But I hope I can still secure my spot (seeing as I mailed straight after reading the mail which was about 6 hours after I recieved it).

- just checking if you guys recieved it as e-mails do get lost sometimes.