TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review's 2007 Group Trips!

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elissa you rock and with all the salt we throw in Joe's wounds they will never heal.

Joe that is awesome so I really hope we get along since we will see each other on three different trip between now and next August. I swear my personality is much more like I show on this site then on TPC.

The idiot per capita is so much smaller here.

BTW I told you to go to England.

^

Elissa I just sent my check in via snail mail. I also have the OK from both my parents on this whole alone-for-10-days-with-TPR trip. Now all I think there is to do is have the little chit-chat. I included my parents e-mails in with the deposit, along with all the vitals that were specified on the flyer

Look forward to hearing from you about the minority details!

-Tex

P.S- Guess I should ask a question to make this a relevant post, eh? For all the parks w/ included waterparks that we come across on the trip, if its a swealtering day out (most likely to happen, in the mid-west in AUGUST), would the whole of the group decide "Hey, we're hot. Lets go cool off!" or would some go to the waterpark and some go to like the splashdown rides or something.

^

Elissa I just sent my check in via snail mail. I also have the OK from both my parents on this whole alone-for-10-days-with-TPR trip. Now all I think there is to do is have the little chit-chat. I included my parents e-mails in with the deposit, along with all the vitals that were specified on the flyer

Look forward to hearing from you about the minority details!

-Tex

P.S- Guess I should ask a question to make this a relevant post, eh? For all the parks w/ included waterparks that we come across on the trip, if its a swealtering day out (most likely to happen, in the mid-west in AUGUST), would the whole of the group decide "Hey, we're hot. Lets go cool off!" or would some go to the waterpark and some go to like the splashdown rides or something.

Dude other than ERT you pretty much break apart into smaller groups so the choice is yours, assuming the waterpark is included and not an add on.

methylene [7:08pm]: How do you plan three trips for over 150 people while working full-time jobs and still retain whats left of your sanity? I work in an ER and it seems peaceful by comparison! (thanks).

SharkTums [10:23pm]: Meth, Robb and I eat babies.

I had to laugh at this in the chat transcript. I knew there was a reason you guys had so much energy, but I had no idea that it was because of Crystal!

:b

No, no, meth is part of the username of the person who asked that. They were saying they get their energies from eating babies.

It makes sense. We eat kittens in the ER, but it appears that babies have a higher calorie density. No wasteful fluff to chew through.

Matt

Hey Elissa

As nominated group spokeman for today I would just like to point out a correction to something you posted in the chat transcript...

By Day this may debatably be a coaster trip but I can assure everyone out there come park closing time this is most definately a drinking trip!!

And anyone who wants to say otherwise can feel the wrath of Casey upon them...

But on a more serious note, I think I can speak for a lot of people in saying that an equaly good time was had outside the parks as within them on the uk trip!

^lets just get through next years trips before we start up on MORE future trips. Asking about 2008 will put too much pressure on R&E, so its probably best to just zip it about 2008, and focus on which 2007 trips you can do.

Ha. They already said that they are considering 2008 options. I'm just expressing an interest in a certain trip, which I'm sure plenty of others would be interested in as well. It can't hurt to ask whether they would consider this as a possibility.

Well no, but you are about the 5th person I've heard ask about 2008. and I think that rather then worrying about even farther off in the future trips, it would be a better use of your time to think about how you could get on a 2007 trip.

Unless you already know any plan for you in 2007 is totally shot, inwhich forget everything I said

My Deposit was SENT for Spain...Yah! Now just have to wait for an email from Elissa saying they recieved it...

I didn't make chat but half those question where answered in the flyer

I watched the chat (like a car wreck) and at least 75% of those questions could have been answered in the flyer. However, some were really good questions from people who were totally serious about the trip experience and I hope those are the people who get in as I would enjoy getting to meet them.

Well no, but you are about the 5th person I've heard ask about 2008. and I think that rather then worrying about even farther off in the future trips, it would be a better use of your time to think about how you could get on a 2007 trip.

Well, the midwest trip doesn't interest me, because those are all local parks. And if I'm going to spend the money to go to Europe, Spain isn't on the agenda for me. At least not before I've ridden Expedition GeForce, Balder, and Colossus.

I'm going to spend 2007 going on my own trip to east coast parks. I don't see anything wrong with thinking 2 years ahead, but I'm not 16. FYI- life seems to go by a lot more quickly when you get older.

^lets just get through next years trips before we start up on MORE future trips. Asking about 2008 will put too much pressure on R&E, so its probably best to just zip it about 2008, and focus on which 2007 trips you can do.

Ha. They already said that they are considering 2008 options. I'm just expressing an interest in a certain trip, which I'm sure plenty of others would be interested in as well. It can't hurt to ask whether they would consider this as a possibility.

We are not answering any questions about 2008, sorry. We need to get through 2007 first.

--Robb

Hmm nevermind that. I wasn't looking properly.... Just sent my deposit in. Got an email saying it's all good aswell.

Btw PayPals exchange rate sucks. ¬.¬ I had to pay £2 more than I should've done! How rude lol!

Very happy for one reason.

I'm just about to Paypal for Spain, (The Bank FINALLY gave into my demands), do I have to type in $155?

Or should I convert to Pounds cause i'm from the Uk...

Ed "Has only used PayPal once before" Hardwick.

I believe you enter the amount in US$. I have to be honest, I'm not 100% sure as I've never used PayPal from the UK!

--Robb