TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Theme Park Review's 2007 Group Trips!

My problem is that for work reasons, I can't plan that far ahead. By the time I know when I can get holidays, the trip will be full. Many of those spaces will have been taken up by people who have been on these trips already, which seems a shame as it prevents other people from experiencing all the fun!

Let's say theoretically that none of the UKrs went on a TPR trip.

The trip still sells out before you can plan your holidays.

Would you get frustrated with the people who were able to plan early enough to sign up before you?

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet the people that are complaining about how things are being ran have never planned a trip. I spent weeks planning a trip to Orlando and that was just for me and my wife. I can't fathom how long Robb and Elissa have spent trying to plan 3 different trips for that many people visiting that many parks. All the checking and rechecking, getting hotels, getting transportation, trying to make it reasonably priced. I applaude all their hard work.

i'll put in a desposit for the midwest trip tomorrow.

Bit dissapointed there isn't more uk people going though on this trip (i mean people from the UK, not people who went on the TPR Uk trip).

My wife can do a mean British accent and people tell me I look like Mr. Bean (before I grew my beard) so we'll make you feel at home!

Matt

I would just like to give a little advice to the people complaining about the "system". Just pay a deposit and hope for the best. This is a GREAT opportunity to go on an amazing vacation with what seem to be amazing people. I have sent in my deposit and and am hoping and waiting to go. I'm sure that it takes an enormous amount of work to organize these things, and I am thankful that there are people out there that do it.

I will be upset if I don't get to go, but it will not be the end of the world. I will still have TPR to look at, and the wonderful people here to meet at a later date.

Thanks to R&E and to everyone involved in giving us the opportunity to go. I really hope to meet you all next summer.

david

Bit dissapointed there isn't more uk people going though on this trip (i mean people from the UK, not people who went on the TPR Uk trip).

My wife can do a mean British accent and people tell me I look like Mr. Bean (before I grew my beard) so we'll make you feel at home!

Matt

I think even with that i might still stand out

BTW Anyone here post on TN? curious to know if there are any members here?

Matt

I think even with that i might still stand out

BTW Anyone here post on TN? curious to know if there are any members here?

I have an account by the same name there but haven't posted (or visited) much.

Matt

I wanna know something ... For a season of two I am waiting for TPR to come to Europa, so I can join. I wanna do the entire trip, only not the flight. I live in Holland, and not flying to the USA first. Are there any options for this, or can´t I join after all?

Oh ,and if it is possible how much will it cost in that case? (Not exactly, but just a rough amount)

I wanna know something ... For a season of two I am waiting for TPR to come to Europa, so I can join. I wanna do the entire trip, only not the flight. I live in Holland, and not flying to the USA first. Are there any options for this, or can´t I join after all?

Oh ,and if it is possible how much will it cost in that case? (Not exactly, but just a rough amount)

I'm not quite sure what your question is. We're not planning a trip to Europa at the moment.

--Robb

The prices published in the trip flyers do not include airfare to start with. Such a feat would be impossible unless we all miraculously came from the same origin city..

Matt

Dude,

The price of airfare is NOT included in the trip price. You have to get to the starting city on your own. So if you want to do the Spain trip, you need to get to Madrid? on your own.

It's a lost cause for some, Robb.

I run a large vBulletin forum. There's a feature that pretty much puts a user on everyone else's ignore list, meaning their posts are only visable to theirselves. Such a feature was designed for this breed of illiterate.

Matt

Wow, I'm amazed at the stupidity here. I can kind of understand the Dutch guy's question, because it might not be clear if you're not completely fluent in English.

However, every one else needs to take a chill pill and READ.

If you want to go, send your deposit in. Stop getting all whiny before you even know if you're going on the trip or not. ACtually if you're going to get whiny, don't go on the trip, lord knows you'll be doing those who do go on a trip a huge favor.

It might not even go to a lottery, so don't get your panties in a bunch already.

And may I ask, are those complaining/asking questions in here even planinng on going? Because if you're not, then why are you bothering people with this nonsense.

Jeez, I came in to read this post to see if there was any new info, and I was met by a lot of bitching mostly from people that arent' old enough to go on the trip by themselves anyways.

Well, I hope everyone who goes on these has fun! I would love to go, but I miss the going alone date by weeks. Not that much of a big deal, as I can go on a 2008 trip (if these aren't too much of a headache for R&E to do) on my own. So good luck to all the people who sign up for these! I hope that very few get rejected, as these trips look amazing!