TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR:Lil' Robby Robb goes to Fakeland-UPDATE14

Flipdude, you definitely need to come to my college for animation. We seriously have the best animation program in North America.

I'm looking forward to meeting you on the Mid-West trip too...we should have some amazing times.

Shawn "Still laughs out loud at the site of Dan singing Lollipop" Goode

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks, everyone!

CoasterKLid, I look forward to seeing you, too! What college do you go to? there is no cartoon industry here in Israel, sadly... I mean, there are places that teach animaiton, but I can count the number of cartoonists who make a decent living without relying on a 2nd job here on one hand.

and cfc, what's clutch cargo?

^ Sheridan College in Oakville, ON, Canada. It's just west of Toronto, about a 45 minute drive depending on traffic. I believe that there is one college/university in Arizona that actually has a larger program, but from my limited knowledge ours is rated as being the best/most respected.

I go for Marketing, which is the 2nd best program at the school, and best for college in Ontario.

If you're really interested I can send you over some info or just give you the website on AIM some time.

^ Sheridan College in Oakville, ON, Canada. It's just west of Toronto, about a 45 minute drive depending on traffic. I believe that there is one college/university in Arizona that actually has a larger program, but from my limited knowledge ours is rated as being the best/most respected.

I go for Marketing, which is the 2nd best program at the school, and best for college in Ontario.

If you're really interested I can send you over some info or just give you the website on AIM some time.

well I would less than mind cahtting on AIM, but Im not sure information about the college will be necessary, I dont see myself moving to canada. I do however consider moving to the US

thanks, everyone!

CoasterKLid, I look forward to seeing you, too! What college do you go to? there is no cartoon industry here in Israel, sadly... I mean, there are places that teach animaiton, but I can count the number of cartoonists who make a decent living without relying on a 2nd job here on one hand.

and cfc, what's clutch cargo?

I'm really dating myself here. Clutch Cargo was a series of very limited animation adventures that were a staple of kiddie cartoon shows in the 1960s. They were just static pictures that were dragged across an animation stand (when characters had to run, for example). But they used real human mouths superimposed on the characters' faces for talking. Pretty creepy looking, actually. There's a brillant parody of this form of animation on The Incredibles DVD (as an extra).

Your stuff is much, much better than that, Flipdude (just thought I'd make that clear). The mouths of your characters, though, just made me flashback to my misspent childhood.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...