TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Pluto NOT a Planet anymore! WTF!

pkdcoaster

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pluto's not a planet?!?!?!?! Life just isn't worth living anymore.

Well, I am really thankful we've got a team of experts working on this stuff. God knows AIDS, Cancer, Healthcare, terrorism, famine, natural disaster relief, the homeless, and countless other diseases and worldwide problems can certainly be put on hold while we study a realm we'll never exist in.

"styrofoam ball sales plummet"

Pluto's not a planet?!?!?!?! Life just isn't worth living anymore.

Well, I am really thankful we've got a team of experts working on this stuff. God knows AIDS, Cancer, Healthcare, terrorism, famine, natural disaster relief, the homeless, and countless other diseases and worldwide problems can certainly be put on hold while we study a realm we'll never exist in.

"styrofoam ball sales plummet"

That is so true!

But I always liked Pluto..oh well, it doesn't matter to me.

Some correct science for you: Pluto is not an asteroid that was sucked in, it's a Kuiper Belt Object with an orbit that has ben altered so it doesn't stay in the Kuiper Belt all the time.

Now, if you were to have Pluto as a planet, even if you establish it as the smallest diameter "planet" you have, you're still going to have to add several planets, adding many more every time more are discovered.

I do like it though, Pluto was never a true planet, not as rocky as the inner planets, not as gassy as the outer planets, a hunk of rock and ice from the outer limits of our solar system.

Poster & Science book makers, Unite!

I do wonder how much science will change by the time all of our kids have to study it in school! We won't be able to help them anymore!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. WTF!?!?!?!!? I never knew there was another planet between mars and jupiter!! This is too much to handle!!!!!!! *head explodes* *splort*

We've all been told a lie our whole lives that pluto was part of our solar system...Anyone know the old saying that helped us remember the planets "My very educated mother just served us nine pizza pies"? Well, it is now (came up with at work yesterday) "My very well educated mother just served us nothing" Anyway, that sucks that the ball of ice is no longer a planet.

^ I'd vote on maturity.

Even more interesting then this Pluto thing is the theory they came up with too keep Earth from being destroyed when the sun dies in a few billion years.

Link

The first thing I thought of after reading that is "Nasa would make another unit conversion error and would just send that world killing asteroid right into Earth".