TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SeaWorld San Antonio Discussion Thread

P. 23: Fiesta del Mar event announced!

Seems to be a very inconsistent team because when I called 2 weeks ago I got on the phone with someone in about 30 seconds. Lol (And they were super helpful!)

• Like 1
  • Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did the Dolphin tour for free with our new Plat passes today. Schedule first thing, they fill up fast. Got to touch and give them some commands in a back area setting.  Enjoyed it. We bought the

Since that is a holiday weekend with an event going on, I would just buy it ahead of time, especially since it's only $25.

Just an fyi -  customer service did respond to my email and were more than happy to allow me to use my quick queues on the new date, which would have been great. Unfortunately we had to cancel the tri

Posted Images

^ Same, every time I've called SWSA or SWO I've had little to no waiting on hold.  Perhaps it just depends on the time and day.  I see that they responded in time this on this occasion, but I'm sure that they could move the Quick Queue date retroactively if needed, as long as you have the order information from the original purchase.  

Totally agree that SeaWorld's customer service reps are always super friendly!  

So I tried calling multiple times and multiple numbers and could not get anyone to answer or even be able to leave a message. Just a recording at the main published number that wait times were really long and please email. I am guessing with all the weather woes they are completely inundated. I did send an email with all the info and inquiry if we could transfer quick queue or get a refund and repurchase for the correct date. Will let you guys know if I get an answer. If I do not, then will just go straight to guest services when I get there and see if they will help me out, and just for s**ts and grins I will ask what the cost to upgrade to a pass would be since we now think it is likely we will be in FL in Dec to hit SWO and BGT.

Thankfully my ticket and parking were not date specific and cancelling and rebooking the reservation took like 5 minutes.

• Like 1

I will but not too worried. They were open today but I checked the website and several rides were closed and then park closed rest of the weekend, so I'm thinking even if I don't get hold of them they will honor the QQ's.

• Like 1

I know platinum passes were discussed a little on the previous page, but I have quick question for those familiar with SeaWorld/Busch passes (I've only ever bought tickets).

There is a chance I am moving to Florida in June. I will be driving there, and passing through San Antonio. I notice the Platinum Passes at SWSA are significantly less expensive than at SWO or BGT. If I stop and visit the park and purchase a Platinum Pass from there, then head to Florida and live there permanently, can I continue renewing and paying the SWSA pass year-after-year? Even though I'm never visiting the San Antonio park?

I know that's probably an obvious question. I would just hate to get stuck in a situation where I must visit San Antonio to renew my pass even though I'd be living in Florida.

Yes.  I've seen a few posts from people in FL that buy from SWSA and have never visited there.  You will not get perks except parking, free entry, and discounted purchases.  Free tickets, free animal encounter, free skip the line would all be for SWSA.  And you probably wont be able to use the payment system, as it seems to flag on address.

In our family we have two passes from SWSA and one from SWSD and we currently live next to SWO!  It's a little tricky sometimes with perks, but it's worth it for the price.  We have no problem with the monthly payment plan or anything. 

Elissa, did you do the monthly payment plan for the SWSA passes or did you pay outright for the 12 months and are able to continue to renew at SWSA every 12 months without revisiting? Just curious if you HAD to do the monthly payments or not and then continue to do that for eternity.

Edit: nevermind, I'm dumb you literally just said monthly payment plan, lol. Also I can't spell.

• Like 1

^If I remember correctly (we bought these passes over 10 years ago!) we bought them outright first, and then switched to the payment plan at some point and never had to revisit the parks to renew. 

Just an fyi -  customer service did respond to my email and were more than happy to allow me to use my quick queues on the new date, which would have been great. Unfortunately we had to cancel the trip because SFFT is closed, our event cancelled, and even the Alamo closed down. Was actually assuming yesterday that SW would close as well but apparently the band is playing on there. 

So, I responded to the response, explained the situation and asked if there was any other recourse (the tickets I bought last March are about to expire as well) I also inquired if I could upgrade to season passes now that I know I will probably be at SWO and BGT in Dec. I'll let you know what they say.

Figured it couldn't hurt to ask:Big Brother Shrug GIF by Big Brother After Dark

• Like 2

Just so you all know and for future reference. Customer service responded in a couple days to my email and immediately refunded my quick queues. Since the tickets that I bought a year ago are about to expire, but under the current weird circumstances, and because we will probably visit sometime in April or May as well as I now know we will be in FL in Dec and go to SWO and BGT; I asked if there was any way to upgrade to season passes without actually being in the park. I was asked to email copies of my tickets and they are "looking into it" So......part 2 to be continued.

• Like 2