TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Breast Implants?

pkdcoaster

Do you like Breast implants?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Breast implants?

• Yes- Make them as big as you can
    • No- All Natural Women for me

Since we have a big diverserty of men and young men on this board, I wanted to know if you guys like them?

Either touching or looking at them.

Me, I like all natural women, I think implants are Nasty looking when they are not covered up. They do not move at all and are just unattractive to me. (plus it tells me that she cares WAY too much what other people think about her body)

Of course I like big breasts as much as the next man but I think a natural A cup looks WAY better than a fake C cup.

JEFF

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do like Big brests (who doesn't)

most of the time... me

I don't really care for cosmetic surgeries in general, which is probably why I haven't had my facial scars removed even though it has been suggested several times over the years... I vote "natural"

I voted natural. Mostly because I think that the girls who get giant brest implants are like skankasarous'. They just dont look good. If they are natural, then they tend to fit the body type of the girl, and most girls are pretty gifted!

Colin C

I voted for natural, massive breasts just look stupid.

Some women who get breast implants don't necessarily get "massive" ones. Some are done to look proportionate to their bodies. However, I'm a big believer of staying natural all the way around no matter what, no matter how proportionate they are. But yes, massive fake breasts are just ridiculous.

I voted no, though fake breast really don't look bad depending on how big the person gets them. It just that, it can possibly cause complications, break and then it's downhill from there. Wouldn't want to see a gal flat chested because her breast had to be removed due to silicone poisoning.

If I wanted balloons I would go to the local park and buy em.

Breast implants are all psycological! The girl gets them to look bigger and feel better about herself. When in fact it is degrading herself. If you change anything about yourself then you are not yourself anymore! Just leave the body alone! Not to mention they look completely wrong and unatractive.

I like 'em natural as well. It's too obvious when they are fake. Plus, as pkdcoaster already said, it really shows that the girl cares WAY too much about how she looks. High maintenance alert. I'm not really into big breasts anyway. Proportion is nice.

I like 'em natural as well. It's too obvious when they are fake. Plus, as pkdcoaster already said, it really shows that the girl cares WAY too much about how she looks. High maintenance alert. I'm not really into big breasts anyway. Proportion is nice.

I wouldn't call it high maintenance. I blame most of it on the pressures of society (speaking about the United States). There has been a ton of pressure on women, as well as men, to look and be perfect. That is a lot of insecurity in the lives of most of us these days, something that had not been seen in the past. As a result came plastic surgery and more and more people go under the knife thinking that their self esteem and social problems will go away. It is truly a sad thing.

Who Cares? A boob is a boob, it all the same to me. So my vote is split.

Although, I prefer Natural, there jumpyer...

I actually did a speech for my speech and communication class 3 years ago at the one college that I once went to. There are so many "new and improved" techniques and gobbledygook out there it is just crazy. There are just as many complications out there than there were when silicon was the prominant means of breast implants. Some have now gone the way of saline as a marketing gimmick and saying that it is safer, but it truly isn't based on the research that I did. There are different ways to put the implants in and all kind of nonsense, but I believe that it is just a bunch of smoke that is mirroring the truth.