TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Parque Warner

Thanks for keeping us updated, looking forward to returning here soon. Do you know when the hotel is planned for? Can't believe they still don't have one, even a small motel-style one to try and encourage people to stay the night, especially as they have the water park now.

On 2/7/2022 at 7:09 AM, Canobie Coaster said:

I'm both surprised and impressed they'd theme a slide to Black Manta.

Why's that?  He's Aquaman's biggest villain and is going to have a larger role in the sequel coming soon.  Sounds like the perfect character to capitalize on.

9 hours ago, KarlaKoaster said:

Thanks for keeping us updated, looking forward to returning here soon. Do you know when the hotel is planned for? Can't believe they still don't have one, even a small motel-style one to try and encourage people to stay the night, especially as they have the water park now.

There are rumors for a hotel in 2024.
Several plans have been seen with modifications of land, public transport... in areas surrounding the supposed hotel.

And documents from the town hall where the park is located with details of the construction.
But there is nothing confirmed by the park yet.

spacer.png

LaMarDeParques forum

The Black Manta and Aquaman slides will open this year.

f51c47e834ac16e0104611270760d347.jpg

La Mar De Parques forum

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I actually can't believe they're finally building a new big coaster, since they haven't done so since opening, 20 years ago. Should be a great addition for a park that is more heavy on looping and non launched rides. 
Still wishing for a coaster express RMC conversion 👀 but I guess that won't happen anytime soon with these retracks. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/12/2022 at 2:50 PM, rcjp said:

I actually can't believe they're finally building a new big coaster, since they haven't done so since opening, 20 years ago. Should be a great addition for a park that is more heavy on looping and non launched rides. 
Still wishing for a coaster express RMC conversion 👀 but I guess that won't happen anytime soon with these retracks. 

Hopefully we can see it in the future 🙏 but after the money that has been spent on the retrack it's very unlikely in the short and medium term.

I share with you an update on the works of the coaster.

- June 29:

Video with the first supports mounted

- July 2nd

Latest supports

On 7/13/2022 at 1:36 PM, domirellativegal said:

Are we expecting a switch track like on Pantheon and Toutatis?

There will probably be a switch track, but the Spanish coaster community thinks it will be located almost at the end of the ride. The last element will be a vertical rollback and that switch track will be located right before that to take the train back into the station.

• Like 2

Damn! That top hat looks sinister. Also, looking at black painted track while listening to Tim Burton Batman music gave me some decent flashbacks to my teens when I saw just tall enough to ride B:TR @ STSFL.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...