TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Help me pick a day for Magic Mountain please ?!

d_gil

Hi everyone,

I’m planning my first rip to Los Angeles this October and would like to hear your thoughts about when to visit six flags Magic Mountain:

As I am NOT into all the Halloween stuff I trying to decide between the following days:

Monday 2nd of October: the park is open 10 till 6, No fright fest

Friday 6th of October: park is open 10 till 6, No fright fest

Saturday 7th of October: park is open 10 till 10, Fright fest is on.

Sunday 8th of October: park is open 10 till 10 , fright fest is on

Monday 9th of October: park is open 10 till 6 , No fright fest

I think I should go on one or two of the days the park is open from 10 to 6 and avoid the heavy crowds on fright fest.

Is it reasonable to think that even though the park opens for more hours on the fright fest nights the crowds are going to be much bigger than the shorter days?

How is the clombus day effects crowd at the 9th?

It seems it should not have too much effect because the park opens for less hours than the rest of the weekend and there is no fright fest

Any info would be welcomed to help me plan my first time to this park!

(Best entrance to go straight to tatsu or x? / best place to eat at or near the park? Etc..)

Thanks a lot!

gil

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Any other help would be great.

Any tips on usuing flash pass at SFMM? is it necesary on fridays and mondays?

I'd say get it. But something that you should know, is that lately people have been saying "run to Tatsu when the gates open!". Don't do that, if you want to get on X. X doesn't take flashpass. So my advice is to run to X, work your way around the park ( From the back). Then go and buy Flashpass to use on Tatsu and other attractions that might be getting a line as the day goes on.

_six

Any other help would be great.

Any tips on usuing flash pass at SFMM? is it necesary on fridays and mondays?

I'd say get it. But something that you should know, is that lately people have been saying "run to Tatsu when the gates open!". Don't do that, if you want to get on X. X doesn't take flashpass. So my advice is to run to X, work your way around the park ( From the back). Then go and buy Flashpass to use on Tatsu and other attractions that might be getting a line as the day goes on.

_six

thanks for the tip -

Won't they ran out of flashpasses by the time i get to the both after waiting for x?

Are these passes go out very fast?

If i go for one day - friday - and want to re ride tatsu - should i go for the vip thingy or just get like 8 flashpasses and use them on tatsu ?