TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Geauga Lake

I really like this park and enjoy each visit i make to it! I was just wondering how the attendance looked this year so far. I hope its picking up! Wild Water Kingdom is alot of fun and its a great water park! Well please let me know how the park is doin. Thanks

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went last thursday, if CF would of allowed rerides, I could of just sat there on Dominator the whole day. Even the water park wasnt packed. You always have some sort of wait for slides (Since they are 1 rider per train )

When I went in June it was empty. The water park had the larger portion of the crowd.

It was real empty on the ride side, so empty that one of the game vendors actually gave up on asking us to play. Our final go around was, "C'mon guys, you're killing me. Just play once.....I beg of you."

When I went in June it was empty. The water park had the larger portion of the crowd.

It was real empty on the ride side, so empty that one of the game vendors actually gave up on asking us to play. Our final go around was, "C'mon guys, you're killing me. Just play once.....I beg of you."

Yea I always go in june and im usually the only person on the rides sometimes. I didn't go this year but last year when I went I rode Dominator around 5 times and I was the only one on twice.

• 2 weeks later...

ohh ok, I see alot of places that the crowds left after six flags with the animals gone and everything, I knew SF had something to do with driving the crowds away with their management of the place, but I didn't know that was such a larger reason (I heard so many places that the animals leaving were a large part of them losing attendance as well).