TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Project: Deep Valley Amusement Park |RCT3|

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO! I was smart enough to turn my volume off! (my dad tricked me into one of those last week ).

I think the finale could've been better, but i still loved it and I know I couldn't have done even close to what you have done on this. Over all you still got me to watch the vid and read the updates, so you did a VERY good job on this whole project.

Give yourself a pat on the back and take yourself to Disneyland!

I think the finale could've been better.

Dude, stop being such an a$$.

How can you not see that you're being a complete dick? Yes, you're allowed to post your opinion, but you don't have to be a throbbing huge cock or treat other people like a steaming pile of horse manure in order to do it.

Just look the way our other members treat each other. You don't see how you're being different?

--Robb "This is your FINAL WARNING." Alvey

I think the finale could've been better.

Dude, stop being such an a$$.

How can you not see that you're being a complete dick? Yes, you're allowed to post your opinion, but you don't have to be a throbbing huge cock or treat other people like a steaming pile of horse manure in order to do it.

Just look the way our other members treat each other. You don't see how you're being different?

--Robb "This is your FINAL WARNING." Alvey

I think that scrared me more then the video.

--VFB "No offense."

Pop ups scare me so badly I can't sleep with a TV off in my room. good thing i didn't watch this video all the way, I know when a pop up will come, from expirence.

By the way I'm too chicken to watch it, what's the picture?

While I could just make you watch it to figure it out, I'm a nice person

Look into the second to last picture of the finale update. See the face in the water? That's the zombie-thing that screams at you

I personally loved the series a LOT, but I felt the ending was a bit of a let down, what with all the completely amazing suspense you had built up. I can't wait for Deep Valley 2 for that, though.

I may not have liked the ending, but it was so perfect anyway (seeing as that is the essence of halloween, quick scares).