TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Final Destonation 3

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What I do not get is the camcorder is what "triggered it" but the guy who had the camcorder GOT OFF the train.

pretty big movie mistake IMO, but the coaster part was very amusing.

JEFF

No, that just helped it crash faster, *Spoiler* when the attendent pushed down lewis's harness the hyralics(sp?) broke, but the camcorder helped it rip faster.

what roller coaster did they use in the movie? i'd like to ride it!
Corkscrew at Playland (part of the Pacific National Exhibition in Vancouver, Canada)

A lot of it was special effects and computer generation, so don't get too excited.

i know where im going during my next vacation

Not shure where the real coaster is but it is just a small corkscrew.

They created a much bigger coaster through CGI and flippinng film of the original coaster ect. You know, all the usual hollywood tricks to make something big and amazing.

Yeah, The hydrolics for the restraints were leaking from the beginning and during the course the wheels started to become loose. Then, when the camera was dropped it wraped on the track below which completely severed the hydrolic line later when the train whent over it. How the track became broke i am not shure. It just seemed that bam!, there it was a seperated road rail.

SHRUG

But i like the final destination films as i thought they were different and fun.

Now, after # 3 i think it is enough.

what roller coaster did they use in the movie? i'd like to ride it!
Corkscrew at Playland (part of the Pacific National Exhibition in Vancouver, Canada)

A lot of it was special effects and computer generation, so don't get too excited.

i know where im going during my next vacation

I'm sure you can ride a Vekoma corkscrew coaster somewhere closer to you... or, better yet, save yourself the pain and go somewhere else.

I, on the other hand, totally loved the movie, as you can see in my spoof "lil robby rob" comics.

and I think it was retarded for them to use a coaster so far away layout-wise from the coaster they ended up showing. I mean, what was wrong with Viper or Ninja? Corkscrew doesnt even have loops, and it's not as high off the ground as they made it look. o.0

I think the second one was definately the best. Did anyone else notice how they added about a hundred feet in height to the coaster they used in some of the scenes with CGI? That was pretty impressive, everything else, not so. Just wasn't a good HORROR movie but still entertaining, I can appreciate a tired plot that works... bring on Saw 3!

I saw the movie last night and I thought it was hillarious. Everything was so un-realistic. Did anyone notice how many times it showed them going through the double cork? Also, did you notice how there was a GIANT loop way off the ground AFTER the corks were performed? Everything was just blown way out of proportion, the movie sucked. However, I did like 1 & 2!

What a stupid movie. I thought all of them were stupid.

Did you guys notice how outdated the special effects they used were? And how phony it looked when the train hit the "Magically Seperated" track? Also, did the E-Stop button break too or something? Another thing is could a camera really done all that damage to the wheels?

I just thought it was stupid. And I also noticed he left the train with the camera yet still had the camera on-ride.

The majority of it was just cheesy and unrealistic. Was this bye chance a SERIOUSELY low budget movie?