TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Fastpass LR

PCW FREAK

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As some of you know i'm going to SFLR in the near future and i was wondering if La Ronde offered any sort of fastpass service? Where do I get it and what are the Fees? Thanks

--mike

Yes La Ronde has a fast pass service called "Acces Rapide". It is located to the right of the entrance. It's 12 or 13 bucks for 5 rides. I really dont think it's worth it because Monster isnt even included and La Ronde's thrill rides could all be done in less then 5 hours on a really crowded day. Add me on msn if u want nitro233434@hotmail.com if you wanna kno anyrthing else.

When you Say right of the entrance do you mean right of the enterance of the park or the ride? also is it possible to purchase at the back enterance because it's right next to goliath.Also one more thing What Does It Do?

To the right of the entrance of the park. I dont think you can purchase it at the back entrance but I'm not sure.

You basically get to ride on 5 rides without any wait... except for the fast pass lane. You cant choose your seat on the coasters. They only take about 3-4 people at a time for each lap.

The acces rapide are 13$ and are valid for all the major rides, except Monstre and Boomerang. So, if you consider using them, start with Monstre. They're valid for a 3 hours period too. 10 to 1 pm, 1 to 4pm, 4 to 7pm. I suggest the 1 to 4 pm period. That way, you can judge if you need them.

You cannot pick your seat on any coaster with the acces rapide. You will be assigned a middle row.

Orbite (Space Shot) is down for the rest of the season, unfortunately.