TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Valleyfair (VF) Discussion Thread

We are actually speculating the chance of dueling dragons coming to valleyfair?

Man, I really thought i've seen it all on this thread.

Definitely not going to happen. There is a better chance of CF installing a brand new B&M Invert at VF than buying Dueling Dragons or any other used B&M. And even that is an incredibly slim chance.

We are actually speculating the chance of dueling dragons coming to valleyfair?

Man, I really thought i've seen it all on this thread.

RrSHykM.jpg.52a0b3778916a8faa5055de868589665.jpg

Now you have

But I hope the park gets something similar/along the lines to them. I got a ride on each back when they still dueled and they were amazing rides and I'm sad that they're extremely likely headed to the junkyard. I don't think it's been confirmed so there's still a chance

I'm going to guess the announcement is..

The return on the Enterprise all refurbished and maybe a smaller family attraction or flat ride. Nothing too expensive. Basically a set up year for the large water park/new entrance expansion in 2019.

Hope my low expectations are blown away, but I'll take a set up year if 2019 brings something worthwhile..

^ That is what I am thinking also. If the park is lucky maybe the NEW style Enterprise but I would assume a refurbished one to be more realistic. Then again, I did not see the Antique Auto's coming back, Northern Lights or North Star coming in the past few year to the park so hopefully I will be surprised again.

One new work permit for VF but it is for an ADDITION to a building and not a new building. This makes me think it is for Haunt and expanding an existing building. But it could be on add on to any building. It is valued at $15,000. Any Haunt fans out there that might know if this is related to Haunt? Or people who work at the park that might know what this is about?

1130958399_WorkPermitforVF.thumb.JPG.5ab34f75ed0ae6cfbd53942a6d53c793.JPG

^ I just refreshed the city page after posting it here and it updated the work permit with a new description that reads:

Remodel/Alteration

Description:

Remodel Maze Walls

Remodel/Alteration

Instead of 'new addition'.

So I guess that answers my question somewhat. Can a Haunt fan let us know which building/maze will be affected?