TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Valleyfair (VF) Discussion Thread

Small bobcat along with like 5 pickup trucks were moving dirt or gravel behind the amphitheater today, didn't really see what was happening I just noticed it when I drove by. Along with that there was a onsite mobile office.

Small bobcat along with like 5 pickup trucks were moving dirt or gravel behind the amphitheater today, didn't really see what was happening I just noticed it when I drove by. Along with that there was a onsite mobile office.

Where was the mobile office?

Where did you see the mobile office? You do mean for a construction company correct?

Where did you see the mobile office? You do mean for a construction company correct?

I know there's a mobile office that acts as a backstage/hangout for the All Wheels Extreme cast/crew behind the ampitheatre. I also noticed some work between North Star and the ampitheatre.

Sorry to get off topic, does anyone know what the max wind speed North Star can run in? Because it was closed for ERT last night and on Friday last week.

According to Funtime's website, Star Flyers are certified to operate in winds up to 74 km/hr, or 46 mph.