TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal Studios Escape (RCT 3)

Wow, I didn't know there was actually a shark head you can use, that is awsome! One thing that does bother me about water rides are the lifts, it just feels unnatural for a boat to climb a hill when supposidly it's all the same level. So I suggest having it do the usual jaws ride nice and flat, and then have it either A) go straight for the drop to a lower section and have them unload there and the rafts could go up the lift back to the main level to the load OR B) Maybe theme the lift as "the boathouse scene," go up the lift inside, stay on the higher level for awhile, and then drop into the sharks mouth and back to normal level. Then again, if you have another idea that you think works better, you can go with that, I'm just suggesting what I'd do. Keep up the great work, I love this park

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean the Jurassic Park River Adventure? There's not much more I can add to it... I was thinking about enclosing the lift, but what on the ride do you feel needs to be finished? I'm always up for suggestions.

I'll probably do some work on the park tomorrow since I have the day off and the girlfriend will be busy.

I mean something were you can't see the drop from the lift, and vice versa.

--Jay

Hooray for Spongebob!

Gotta love that little guy.

Outside the water park, you should make a food court entitled "The Crusty Crab"

Other ideas for Water Park rides:

Planktons Chum bucket Spin: Bowlslide

Patrick, The RIDE: Lazy River.

Mrs. Puffs Boating School: Aqua Blaster SLides

Just some Ideas.

I completed tracking and about half the supports of Dueling Dragons (Earth vs. Wind) Some landscaping has been done as the coasters will contour to the cliffside for some terrain coaster moments. The station ill of course be built up into a castle and the twin dueling helices will also be enclosed in a dark castle tower. DD will look MUCH better once theming/supports are done, but here's just an idea of what I've got so far...

19636160_DD003.jpg.77877c469637317199d83af9c79b8aeb.jpg

The last of four duels the ride will have.

1543491982_DD002.jpg.9c93f46baa768f0b3115f602d06d23df.jpg

Wind dragon blasts through the middle of earth dragon's flat spin.

1756719557_DD001.jpg.c482fa6eef132acf87de43507e814c81.jpg

These are both looong coasters.

DDlogo.jpg.2b56e02ce9d133d9bbbbe23338eeff48.jpg

Woo, Dueling Dragons...

I have an idea for Jaws.

Log Flume.

Basically, it starts off in like a lake and gows round a bit, then it dives into a bit, has a top themed to jaws, or something like that. Then, it eventually comes out around the other side out of another sharks mouth, or something like that.

^^ A bit simalir to your idea, in a way.

Had some more ideas for Spongebob :

The bubble Party: Sort of like a play area

Larry Lobsters Beach: A wave pool with deck chairs around it.

Jelly FIsh Scramble: A few Body slides.

Squidward's Sunday: Another Lazy river, but with a few Suprising elements.

Again, these are just ideas.

Your park looks like you spent a lot of time on it lol, i was wondering if you could tell me where i could find the scenery you used and also i want to put my own logos in the park like you have with the spiderman pics and the universal studios logo but i cant seem to find anything can you help me plz

Alright, This park does look cool, and has some very neat aspects to it, but I won't say it's the best park ever. This is good, but many of your buildings are bland and blocky, without much shape and eyecandy to attract a guests eye to the building. Guests who are drawn in by the look of a building will stay longer and go into a trance from the beauty. Try to add to the buildings. Your coasters are great, but all I'm saying is you do have blocky buildings. This park is not bad by any means, the only thing you really need to work on is your buildings.

Please just take this as advice and constructive critisism. Not an insult. But it's my opinion.

[i'm only saying that as a disclaimer because of a certain other member on a certain other forum lol]

[i'm only saying that as a disclaimer because of a certain other member on a certain other forum lol]

Lemme take a wild guess...

A certain member who made a park called "TPOT"?

I agree with you, Calaway Park. This park ain't the best, but it has obvious effort. Needs some work, and I hope Dueling Dragons is better than all of the park so far...not that it's bad or anything. I like it, honestly!

Lemme take a wild guess...

A certain member who made a park called "TPOT"?

I agree with you, Calaway Park. This park ain't the best, but it has obvious effort. Needs some work, and I hope Dueling Dragons is better than all of the park so far...not that it's bad or anything. I like it, honestly!

I guess it was obvious. I wonder if his park was "short and stout."

Your park looks like you spent a lot of time on it lol, i was wondering if you could tell me where i could find the scenery you used and also i want to put my own logos in the park like you have with the spiderman pics and the universal studios logo but i cant seem to find anything can you help me plz

The logos are under the scenery toolbar but you have to have wild.

Back on topic, Dueling Dragons looks great!

As a note, I take all criticism contructively and my aim is to make a really great park for people to check out when it's finished. I will definately work on the buildings some and as I said before, the park will be improved greatly before I release it. I have a few days off coming up so a lot of work will be done on the park.