• Saw 1/Saw 2
    • Friday The 13th
    • Scream
    • Halloween

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Saw really even a horror film? They really don't try to scare you too much...

ok, FINE, i screamed once, and jumped out of my seat, and almost kicked the girl next to me in the head in the process. (Damn you tommy for calling me!)

either way, that gets my vote, as its my favorite of all the options.

NEWS: I don't know if anyone knows, but I went to see "The Descent" today and I saw a teaser tralier for Saw 3! I'm quite excited...though both Saw movies lacked a bit of the suspense to me.

Anywho, I voted for Friday The 13th..(Texas Chainsaw Massacre series and Candyman series should be up there ) I like all of those mentioned on the poll, but Jason movies scared me more for the simple fact that he's a "Silent Killer". Freddy is great, a classic and a trash-talker which makes him seem less threatning to me. Micheal Myers...the series is great, and has a slight edge over Freddy to me, and it has the best theme music to any horror flick imo.

Is Saw really even a horror film? They really don't try to scare you too much...

ok, FINE, i screamed once, and jumped out of my seat, and almost kicked the girl next to me in the head in the process. (Damn you tommy for calling me!)

either way, that gets my vote, as its my favorite of all the options.

well sorrrrry. i thought the movie was already over.

Out of that group, I'd go with Halloween, but if I had my druthers, I'd pick the original version of The Haunting (not the wretched color remake). The Legend of Hell House is good, too.