TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Derek and Nicole do Niagara

DerekRx

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i find it rude and disrespectful and ashamed to consider people like that acquaintances.

Then you may want to stay away from internet message boards. Tommy, I think you're fat, ugly, and smell. Oh, and your movies sucked too. And that silly website you have? Hated it.

But I still love you.

We don't allow flame wars. PERIOD. Take to PM. It doesn't belong here.

please, dont even encourage personal insults over pm. a personal attack is a personal attack no matter how you slice it. if someone is sensitive about something, whether it is a group of people saying it to them, or just one person - if it hurts their feelings, the damage is done

Sorry, I disagree. If you want to flame someone, do it in private, DO NOT DO IT ON OUR FORUM. You'll find your account banned and deleted faster than I can outrun fatty patch jacket Robb.

Those are our rules, if you don't want to abide by them, you probably shouldn't be posting here.

--Robb "This thread needs to get back on topic REAL quick otherwise posts will be deleted or the thread will be locked" Alvey

As usual, another Derek (plus Nicole) TPR I found fun and somewhat informative to read. I know I'll probably never make it to these parks so, it's cool to see them.

On a side note, it's been pretty cool to see two people meet like Derek and Nicole have on this board. I met my wife drunk and happy at the World's Biggest Block Party so, who knows what may happen!

Great photos Derek! I love the deer with the racks...SWEET! They need to add fog machines to the volcano on the coaster, that would be sweet!

LOL... that volcano is so pointless. The inside is just all mud, and it smells awful. Plus, you can see out the top.

But, y'know, stinky volcano is better than no volcano. Now they need to put the "waterfall" part in. That part reminds me of going through a power transformer or something.

Dragon Mountain is one of my favorite rides, although if I had to rank it would not be in my top 10. It's just so quirky, and those two tunnels through the mountain are awesome. Plus, after all these years, it is not unbearably rough. In fact, I venture to say the back is smooth, even though it does shimmy on the "straight bits".

I was planning to visit Marineland at some point this year, but your TR makes me not want to. Very pricey + too much walking for pretty much nothing. Last time I was in their deer park I got swarmed and the deer tried to eat my clothes, not so much fun for a little kid. Looks like you still managed to have a good time though.

Great photos Derek! I love the deer with the racks...SWEET! They need to add fog machines to the volcano on the coaster, that would be sweet!

LOL... that volcano is so pointless. The inside is just all mud, and it smells awful. Plus, you can see out the top.

Dragon Mountain is one of my favorite rides, although if I had to rank it would not be in my top 10. It's just so quirky, and those two tunnels through the mountain are awesome. Plus, after all these years, it is not unbearably rough. In fact, I venture to say the back is smooth, even though it does shimmy on the "straight bits".

Not only is there mud, there were fresh bulldozer tracks when we went last month. "Escape from reality!"

In all honesty, the ride wasn't all that bad. Certainly the weirdest coaster I've experienced (I'm spoiled/sheltered by CP and WDW), but all in all not too shabby!

Danny "Though I prefer the back, a guy like me can't resist the front legroom" Smith