TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

TPR's Nara Dreamland Video!

Hey there!

For those of you who haven't gotten our latest DVD, I have just posted another segment from our Japan trip, Nara Dreamland!

There is just so many things wrong with this bizarre park that you have to see the video to believe it! First it looks JUST like Disneyland, then it looks like a scary parking lot carnival. Which is it??! I'm confused! :shock:

Of course, oddly enough it is home to one of the best wooden roller coasters, Aska. Strange, yes...but it's true!

Be on the lookout for the "Random Fish!"

http://www.themeparkreview.com/videos/video.htm

--Robb "BTW, I hope you guys like the new organization of the video downloads page." Alvey

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched your video and I laughed my ass off. Good addition in adding commentaries to the video Robb, very funny.

Also, when I was reading the thing at the end...

"The 'un-do the restraints while ride is in motion' is was the ride ops tell you to do."

Notice something wrong in that sentence? hehe

Robb,

I have to say the Japan trip video's are the funniest of the ones you've done. Not my favorite, that spot is saved for Coaster Footage and Season 2002, but you and Elissa had some great one liners in the Japan Trip videos. My favorites are:

"What are you doing to my body!" -Elissa "White Cyclone"

"That definately sounds like a trash can rolling down a hill" - You "Rowdy Coaster"

"Oh that sounds like it's falling apart." You (Can't remember, some really weird mine train thingy)

and of course your Manhatten Express video is absolutely HILARIOUS! as well is the Togo looping mouse right before the drop.

is the downloadable video the footage or season video? the season video of Nara dream land was hilarious "Welcome to Walt Disney's Ghetto Land!" LOL!

another very funny thing I noticed on the season DVD was "the hell song" was playing durring the Fuji-Q Highland video. lol subtle but funny.

SCREW COASTER!!!

I still think Elissa saying this the first time is the funniest thing in any of your videos! It still cracks me up every time.

Love the little disclaimer at the end. Kind of sad you have to put these on there, but then again there are too many people out there with far too much time on their hands that really need to take more valium...

dt

Just downloaded it. I don't know why, I have the DVD at home. But what the heck, it beats working!!

No problems here. Everything looked and sounded fine. I have an older Compaq P4 running damn slow, 1Ghz. I have no clue what the sound card is but i'm sure it was factory installed.

Gotta love "This park is f***** ghetto. And I hope you put that in the video!"

and

"And over to the left we have such attractions as the Screw coaster."

You guys did a great job. Freakin hilarious video and good music choice.

Brent "holy crap, you can take off the restraints in the middle of the ride!" Shenton 8)

Oh my god, that's such a ghetto looking place lol. I first saw that and I thought I was looking at SFDL for a second.

But man, that's one good looking woodie they have there, top of the line. I wonder how the hell they could afford something like that when you see all the other cheap rides they have there.

Ok now this is serious... How many people have played Silent Hill? Seriously they could so set a Silent Hill in that park and it would be damn freaky... Remember Silent Hill 3.

Hell Konami should buy the park. Make it like theming. Get all the geeks there.

Great stuff though. Super Ghetto.