TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Geboldi America |RCT3|

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**ANNOUNCEMENT**

Loop the Loops leaving Geboldi America

GEBOLDI AMERICA - The small classic rollercoaster at the rather new Geboldi America closed for good Sunday.

"We wanted it to be a quiet departure," said park spokesman Tim Repel, "it was a hard decision to make."

The ride had been relocated from a park in German. Right now, the park intends on selling the coaster to a park in China.

"Geboldi America has big plans for the area that Loop the Loops stands on," Repel said, "we need to maximize what we can do with what we have."

The park is still in court with a neighboring retail agency on whether the park will be able to expand past Washington Force.

This announcement comes a day before an announcement for the replacement attraction tomorrow.

"There will be a new coaster coming to Geboldi America," Repel stated.

Too soon....

One of the last rides.

These beach scenes have been put up around the site.

The train's been removed...

and the entrance boarded up.

Deconstruction, (Geboldi is pretty fast when they want something gone.)

Announcement tomorrow.

You're evil, you got rid of a classic. Kinda like BGA...and Knott's...and many other parks. Which in retrospect makes you not as evil...

Oh, and great work on the park, I'm loving this one just like any other Geboldi park!

--Tyler

^Oh, just curious. Is that a good thing or a bad thing, mon amie psychique?

**ANNOUNCEMENT**

Hawaiian Oasis

Picture yourself in a tropical paradise, surrounded by towering palm tree's. Now picture yourself freefalling 60 feet on a waterslide, or spinning in an H20 tornado!

These are just a couple of things you can do next year at Geboldi America, where we'll be opening up Hawaiian Oasis, a section honoring the culture and style of Hawaii.

Guests will be able to choose from 9 slides and 1 wave pool for maximum soakage.

But Geboldi also has to cater to the thrill seekers...

Mauna Loa

Named after a massive Hawaiian volcano, Mauna Loa will catapult riders from 0-70 mph in 4 seconds, before speeding up a 230 foot vertical twisting tower.

But it doesn't end there, guests when then plummit back down the tower.... backwards, through the station and back up another 230 ft. spike. Guests will go through this cycle 3 times, each receiving the same speed.

More soon.

That was a bit of a disapointment for me, I expected something more then an Impulse and a waterpark. Hopefully it will look better when we can see some real screenshots, not just sylised ones. You need to change the supports on the Impulse though, just look at real impulses;

http://www.rcdb.com/ig1920.htm?picture=9

The supports go like halfway up the tower. Of course, the twisting is handled differently in RCT3 then it would be in real, but that dosnt change the fact the towers look like they would fall over in a breeze.

That was a bit of a disapointment for me, I expected something more then an Impulse and a waterpark. Hopefully it will look better when we can see some real screenshots, not just sylised ones. You need to change the supports on the Impulse though, just look at real impulses;

http://www.rcdb.com/ig1920.htm?picture=9

The supports go like halfway up the tower. Of course, the twisting is handled differently in RCT3 then it would be in real, but that dosnt change the fact the towers look like they would fall over in a breeze.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention, sorry, I'm sorta new to custom supports so I'm still working with them.

Like I've said before, I stagger my parks, and already have pretty much finished this park but I'll go back and change as much as I can.

Oh yeah, sorry it was a dissapointment.

**UPDATE**

Toilet Bowl

note: I don't name the slides, so sorry, no OFFICIAL names...

Mauna Loa in the distance

I guess that wasn't a construction wall...

What a shame, so unsupported...

More slides

And more slides

This will soon be the main entrance.

Overview

Geboldi has announced that their next coaster will be a returning classic... Let the guessing games begin!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...