TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Wrebbit's Europe Tour

Ok first of all let me stress that this is in NO way an effort to try and steal R&E's idea of a trip or anything like that. They are willing to offer us a trip, while I'm just asking if someone would like to come along with me.

This trip will be done if I can get 3 people. There are already 2 people who showed interest. Everyone is welcome! Anyone who is interested: PM me or post her. Prices will be calculated as soon as I have 3 volunteers

Basically I'm planning an Europe Trip next summer. I've contacted all of my friends but there's nobody that would like to spent 2 weeks visiting themeparks. So I though I'd ask you guys.

Basically the idea is that I ride with my car through Belgium, France, Germany and the Netherlands. There's place for 3 more people in the car. The parks I'll be visiting are listed below, with a day for each park and 2 days for Europa Park (so in total 12 park days!)

The estimated total will be around 1000 euros, this include everything (park entrance, hotel and lunch)

So if you would like to get to know some European parks, want to ride some of the best rides Europe has to offer and are willing to have fun, then please let me know this.

For those who come by plane: I'll pick you up at the airport of Brussels (Zaventem) If you land in Amsterdam, airfare is cheaper and there's a direct trainline from Amsterdam to Brussel so you might want to take that one. You'll be picked up at the station.

You may come if your under 18 years, but you need a paper of your parents that says they take full responsability for your acts!

naamloos2.thumb.JPG.14e1062d1d7a688e8c90326972a91569.JPG

Flyer with some highlights

naamloos.thumb.JPG.8fafd2e9726f219f10d26e52a568cc32.JPG

Parks, coasters and dates. The highlights are in bold

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay i'm interested, i would love to go on that trip! The only problem is i don't have the money and i won't be able to get enough money by then, so count me out... But be sure to tell me when you're doing something like this again later, i'll be sure to try and join you then!!!

EDIT: Hey wrebbit, if you dont mind, maybe i can at least meet up with you guys at Walibi Belgium? PM me with the dates if the trip goes thru, ok?

I'm interested IF I don' get a place on either the TPR Spain+Italy or Midwest trip, which obviously is/seems difficult seeing how many are interested in them.

Also I think I could afford this better, if I get more time to earn some bucks than until the end of this month. I've been to Holiday, Europa and Heide Park already, but that doesn't matter at all, as there's still lots of other cool new rides and parks to explore. (I'll be 18 next February).

Okay so far we got Tömmioh and ScOtT k who showed interest. 1 more person and we can fill a car!

You may come if your under 18 years, but you need a paper of your parents that says they take full responsability for your acts!

Also, if you like to go by plane: if you land in Amsterdam, airfare is cheaper and there's a direct trainline from Amsterdam to Brussel so you might want to take that one. You'll be picked up at the station.

Thanks for the interest and hope to see you next summer!

Okay so here I am again with the dates:

Fly out: friday july 6th

Fly back: thursday july 19th

If you like really have alot of money then you can do the Spain trip and then fly from Madrid to Brussels for 40 euro and join me. But that's ofcourse up to you.

Bye!

^You know that also was a concern of me, but you must know that we're all people who share the same interest, and we're not evil asses who punch you and take your money or anything.

And we're visiting the best coasters in Europe (Exp. Geforce, Silver Star, Black Mamba, Colossus, Goliath and lot's more) so this trip will really be unforgetable

EDIT: Hey wrebbit, if you dont mind, maybe i can at least meet up with you guys at Walibi Belgium? PM me with the dates if the trip goes thru, ok?

My uncle said he would take me to Europa Park and Holiday Park next year, maybe we could meet up at those two parks?

I posted the dates in the first posts. I'll be happy to join with others. It will sure be fun! Also the trip is confirmed if I have gathered enough people.

^That is the thing most parents here don't trust. As far as my parents are concerned everyone here is a kiddnapper. And it sucks.

Yeah I know that really sucks... I also've been there. But if there's anything I can do to convince them then ask me (no phonecalls please, it would cost a fortune )