TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Black MAMBA ride review

ok....ok....I've known for awhile no one has posted something about Phantasialand.....Here's my short 6 hr day there.

Okay....well, I went on River Quest first, and Stonewash Creek, those are 2 of the best Water rides I've ever been on, but besides the fact I waited 90 Minutes for River Quest....which was the suck....

But anywho, moving on, I then went to ride Jacko! (Colorado Adventure is the real name) But, that was a decent 15 Min wait. I then, after riding, went on MYSTERY CASTLE!!! my god, so great.....SO MUCH FUN! 45 minutes, GREAT FUN!!

THEN

IT

CAME!!

BLACK MAMBA!!!

This B&M is so good, I only waited an Hour for Mamba, and found the 2nd row of it to be peopleless, no one was in the line for row 2....I hopped on to row 2....since the wait for 1 was another hour.....screw that.....I then flew on over to WINJAS.... which was another Hour, but worth it as well....that was the last ride of the day.....I enjoyed my time there....I will return with TPR to here in 2008.....I'll be back.....

Black Mamba was grand, great addition to Phantasialand, and they already had signs up for a new ride in the new Afrika area, it was called Tamirand and it was coming for 2007.

For those who want a more detailed review of Black Mamba, or just my thoughts on it....IM me at Atari631....I'll be on.....don't worry....

PEACE!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, there looks like so much scenery in the way of Black Mamba that even after seeing construction pics I'm still amazed it fit in Silver Bullet, the second B&M invert I've been on, didn't even have water foot choppers. I wonder why they didn't do that? If they can destroy the view of the pond, they could have utilized it better.

ok....ok....I've known for awhile no one has posted something about Phantasialand

Not true!!!

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27254

And yep Black Mamba is very very good indeed. Most fun I've had on a ride in a while!

Liked Phastasialand a lot....apart from their dark rides, which were absolutley awful. All of them. Awful.