TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

*TENTATIVE* Dates & Info About TPR's 2007 Group Trips

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. Not enough adult supervision.

Hence the reason for the "approval" system, I would think. It seems like it's in place because of the lack of supervision, to show that you're responsible enough to take care of your self. The supervison issue shouldn't be a problem as long as you're responsible and aren't going to do stupid stuff. The Alvey's arent there to "babysit", they're there to host a trip.

Why would TexTitan want to actually read the thread to find the answer when he can obviously just ask random questions. I mean if the waterpark is included why would you think you can't do it.

Cool, my first roasting on a forum... Actually I did read the whole topic, but that was about 3-4 weeks ago, and I dont believe that I should intensly keep up with my knowledge of the topic. Also, when I wrote the previous post it was about 6:00 in the morning; and as you can imagine at that hour, I was not entirely functioning well.

And you ask why would I think I couldnt do it? Well I thought this trip was like strictly roller coasters and such, and that we'd overlook the waterpark portion of most parks. Apparently I thought wrong..

Lets see, what else am I forgetting......Oh yea. I'm sorry, I'll never do it again, please dont rain molotov cocktails down on my house.

2. Not enough adult supervision.

Hence the reason for the "approval" system, I would think. It seems like it's in place because of the lack of supervision, to show that you're responsible enough to take care of your self. The supervison issue shouldn't be a problem as long as you're responsible and aren't going to do stupid stuff. The Alvey's arent there to "babysit", they're there to host a trip.

EXACTLY!

I personally think of myself as a responsible young adult. I've been able to keep an on going job of babysitting for 2 years, with out any complaints. Its not just sitting the kids in front of the T.V., but cooking, entertaining, taking them to the pool and actually being involved with their actions and growth. There is also my other job, as a lifeguard. I've shown up early, for every single one of my shifts, and if I can't make one, I let my manager know in advance and find a substitute that can take it for me. Also with the fact of saving a few peoples lives before. When you ask one of my friends, or parents, one of the first words that would come out of their mouths would be the fact that I'm responsable. [/egotistical rant]

I can do Spain yaaay. I'm sorting out all my university stuff atm, and I have to vacate my room by June 23rd so that should be all awesome! I'm basically only looking at Spain + Italy now...

I'm a student. Money is hard to come by..

Textitan I believe you should keep up with the information on the topic, hence the reason we have a topic with information.

Either way its not my concern so no biggie I believe I will only be a "guest star" on the midwest trip. I am 100% down with Spain and Italy. And at least one 2008 trip.

Well, as of right now, my mom just shot me down on any TPR trip.

Her reasons were pretty skim. I gave her most of the information on the 2006 trip, and all available details on the 2007 trips.

- To many adults that she doesn't know.

- I'll be pressured into to many influences.

Maybe when the official details get released, she'll change her mind...

Twister

I don't think imfluences would be a problem, but I also know there is no way on god's green earth my mom would have let me go on one of these trips when I was 15.

Personally, I would believe a lot of younger memebers, no matter how mature, could really feel out of place on one of these trips.

That being said Barron, Kristie and Ryan were all extremely cool to hang around with so who knows. I guess this would be why R&E are going case by case.

Hi guys,

Another lurker here. We are very interested in the Midwest USA trip. We had been planning a trip to Ohio to visit Cedar Point and PKI next year anyway. Going as part of a pre arranged trip would make things much easier.

We will be coming from Sunny Scotland.

Another lurker I'm from London uk.

Been reading this for ages but never bothered to register. I was planning to to Cedar point/SFGAM/SFgav/BGW next summer anyway so i might be interested.

Missed the Uk trip cause i was in Asia on holiday for a few weeks but it looked like fun fro the trip report.

Might be tempted by Japan too, Can't really afford it but it would be a lot of fun. (i'm a student graduating next summer)

Would have to miss spain and italy out probably though, i've been before and it's too much extra money.

Only saw this today so haven't had a chance to read through all the information first but i'll seriously consider it.

Probably would have to fly to New york first it's much cheaper than ohio from the uk.

im sorry if you already said this but how much does it cost to go on a TPR trip.

If you are actually interested in going, why wouldn't you read the first page to actually get some basic information, or if you have a question why wouldn't you read to see if someone answered it already.

Your age will also be a huge factor.

BTW R&E I would like to offer my services as an application reader for the upcoming TPR trips.