TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

*TENTATIVE* Dates & Info About TPR's 2007 Group Trips

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well ERT or not if the tour did go to Timber Falls....50 people is alot.

So when you do trips, you wouldnt stop at a small park?

Where did you read that?

Beech Bend and Indiana Beach are both listed as possible parks and they're small. She said that you can't expect ERT anywhere, not that you can't expect to go to x park.

Matt

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS! SERIOUSLY......

We stated in the very first post:

Please do not ask us about price, parks, or other details yet as we just don't have enough confirmed.

If you can't be bothered to read the initial post, you will NOT be allowed on our trips! The initial post was to allow people who are serious about our trips, and are currently planning out their 2007 year, to have a good idea of the trip dates. It was NOT an open forum to start making broad suggestions for what coasters we should have ERT on, which parks we should visit, make assumptions of cost, etc.

We have been kind enough to answer all sorts of questions so far, but at the moment so many assumptions and questions are being made that we are spending more time answering pointless questions than ACTUALLY PLANING THE TRIPS!!!!

From this point on NO FURTHER QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED.

PLEASE WAIT FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS TO BE AVAILBLE LATER THIS MONTH.

To be one of the first to recieve the flyers email us at: robbalvey@themeparkreview.com and we'll put you on our "TPR 2007 TRIPS" email list.

If anyone else asks another question about deposits, money, ERT, parks, I will seriously consider banning them.

Thanks for nuderstanding this difference.

--Robb

Hey, so how much is this going to cost? What's the deposit going to be? What parks are we going to? Can I do half the trip and only have to pay half? I'm 12, can I go without my parents (they think you're child molestors)? I don't have any money, can I not pay and come on the trip? I have a season pass to Cedar Point, can I meet up with you guys when you do ERT? PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS KTHX!!

WOOHOO!!

Wow.

I just wanted to poke my head in and say i'm in for Japan. Also, i think i might useful to have around as i've found that i can indeed read AND comprehend things.

And to Elissa-i find it more useful to just rip the keyboard out and smash your head with it. Less neck strain that way.

Cheers,

Fa "Tokyo's Taiko no Tatsujin Queen" Lafel

And to Elissa-i find it more useful to just rip the keyboard out and smash your head with it. Less neck strain that way.

I've found you don't even have to worry about the "ripping out" part with wireless keyboards. They make good blunt objects.

Matt

^^

good point! Excellent for close range combat. Whilst wireless mouses are excellent lobbing tools. You need good aim for the mouses though, as you don't get the power out of it that you can get with a corded one by swinging and letting go. So it's important to be able to hit your enemy in a vital area, such as the temple or crotch, the first time.

Of course, we can all agree that none of this comes into play when it is just one girl assaulting herself with office materials due to incompetence in the forums.

-F

I know I haven't posted yet, but I read everything on the site, and am eternally jealous of what you guys do. I'd love to do any of the trips. Last time, (the only time) I was in Italy, I nearly cried because I couldn't go to Mirabilandia, or Gardaland.

Several conversations (arguements) occured because of my fellow travellers refusal to skip a couple touring days and drive hundreds of miles out of our way.

Why are people so uncooperative?

raptor.jpg.60ccd3121b5707776e1b8a3830dc758e.jpg

Proof of my coaster loving-ness (is that a word?

I sometimes in shear amazement that people do not take the time to read this thread and ask the same questions over and over. Maybe it is time to drop back and punt folks. How hard is it to take afew minutes out of your life and read from page one to here?

Heck you might even find what you are hunting for and even might learn something in the process.

I have to say as a UK tripper the idea of being crammed on a bus with people who can't read sounds awful.

Seriously, you will be touring in close quarters, for 10 or more days, with long bus trips, and for some RANDOM roommates. Do you really want those people's first impression of you to be this.

As for the guy who 1) wants Avalanche ERT. 2) thinks timber falls can't hold 50 people. What??? Why use ERT on a park that takes 1 hr to ride avalnche about 15 times. That park rarely has over 50 people doing all attractions at any one point during the day. The all day pass allows you to leave and come back whenever that day.

Elissa don't smash the keyboard, there are far more of us who use common sense than those who don't. We all appreciate the time you put in.

... there are far more of us who use common sense than those who don't.

Oooooh, I'd have to disagree with that one. As someone who deals with the public daily for work, I can absolutely attest to the fact that common sense isn't so common.

Funny thing is, I bet there won't be too many new faces on the bus since we 53 UK test subjects get first dibs on all three trips

Elissa, can you change the itinerary for me? It just doesn't fit well with my schedule. Also, let's include some parks closer to me so I don't have to spend so much money.