TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

*TENTATIVE* Dates & Info About TPR's 2007 Group Trips

^Derek you must remember that while on the west coast basically any one over in that vacinity I consider midwest..LOL...Was hoping you guys would be there to help me ya know:) Is horrible at geography, like when people ask me you live right next to vegas right? ummm no is like 550 miles away....

Casey

BOTBC

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm only interested in any trips if they have an add-on to Liseberg. No Liseberg, no Derek.

Oh, and Casey, eastern Pennsylvania is nowhere near the midwest!

Derek, I could plan a side trip for beer lovers to Miller, Lake Front and Schprecher. Would you come then???

Ted, I already know two people on the Spain trip that will not be doing the Italy Add On. You are welcome to their spots with a minimal deposit when we announce the trips.

^We actually did talk about that! We'd rather keep the trips small and personal. Just ask the UK peeps how awesome ERT was at half of blackpool with only 50 people!!! Plus I suppose I should actually spend time with Robb (not to mention I'd be really scared of the people that would be on my bus!)

^All the cool people on Robb's bus, Fanboys on Elissa's bus...LOL that would be funny. No but seriously 50 people is great, it is a small group and ERT was really ERT no waiting or anything. These are great trips even without ERT. Besides two buses, can you imagine trying to get breakfast in the morning, like being invaded by the french in the morning:) Had to be on the UK trip to understand that one.

Casey"would protect Elissa from fanboys"Childers

Ps, afterall I am her biggest fanboy..LOL

How are you going to work the preference for the people who went on the awesome UK trip? Are you going to give us 2 weeks or a month to get our deposits in? It wouldn’t be fair to have a UK participant say he wants to go 6 months down the road and bump someone off the trip.

Japan or Spain/Italy …. This is going to be a tough choice

How do these trips work? I've never been on a trip like this. Can someone give me sorta a run-down? Like do we all meet in one place somewhere to take off together? Then what happens...that sorta thing. I just want to know what to expect. Do we meet at the parks individually? I see mention of us being on a bus together, that's why I'm asking. I really want to participate but don't want to be left wondering what to do or what to expect. Thanx to anyone who replies.

1327659712_MeDaisyMae.jpg.6525f3e139ecc9a595649410e74294db.jpg

DogpatchUSA RIP

1 - I can't beleive the number of people who don't seem to have the ability to read all of Robb and Elissa's initial posts. Oh wait, I can beleive it.

2 - Casey, I live 1 1/2 miles from the Atlantic Ocean, surely a geographically challenged west coaster would know that is the East Coast, not Midwest. However, if I can squeeze a long weekend in I'll follow the bus for a couple of days.

3 - Derek, Pennsyltucky is pretty much the Midwest.

4 - It is not unfair for someone to hold a spot if they get their deposit in early, if you are next on the list you will take their spot when they drop.

5 - It is not a lottery, priority is giving to whomever pays first. Remember R&E may have to front some money to reserve buses, rooms, ERT for 50 people, so they need cash on hand.

6 - One bus of people for ERT rules, R&E have stated this will be a fundamental tenet of TPR tours and with good reason

7 - When you send your deposits in, whatever you do - don't address the to Robb, you money will disappear.

I'm only interested in any trips if they have an add-on to Liseberg. No Liseberg, no Derek.

I thought we already figured out that all TPR trips will have an add-on to Liseberg? "We're going to Japan - and then we're going to ride Balder!"

Ted, Mary and I won't be going on the Italy add-on as we've already been to all of those parks, so that's two spots open. This could change if something AMAZING is built there before next year, but I haven't heard any rumors of anything. For those that have never been, Katun is almost worth the price of the trip itself.

For those that have not been on one of these trips, everyone meets at one spot, gets on the bus, and are driven around for the next week or so. Everything is taken care of, and all you have to do is show up and prepare to have fun. I hope the trips are always kept to one bus, as the small group makes ERT a lot more fun (this was pretty much the only time in my life that ERT wasn't a longer wait than during regular park hours), and it makes it easier to change plans on the fly (like leaving a park early, something that would be hard to coordinate with multiple busses). If you went to Robb & Elissa bus (like someone suggested) Elissa would have to hire a number of additional bodyguards...

Dave "proud protector of Elissa at Thorpe Park" Thomas

SHHHH!!!!!

All you people talking about the uber secret Liseberg add on that will be an add on for all trips!!!!! STOP!!!

As for making sure your deposit gets in...two things:

1. Use paypal as it's instant! Setup your paypal account NOW so you're ready to go when we announce the trips.

2. Payments will be based on Postmarked Date, not the date we actually receive it.

Thanks!

Keep your general questions coming!

Yay, I want to go I want to go! I would love to go on the midwest trip that would be great. Plus that way, Casey can watch me go on many many many roller coasters and completely get rid of my lingering fear of them. Yay for roller coasters!

As for making sure your deposit gets in...two things:

1. Use paypal as it's instant! Setup your paypal account NOW so you're ready to go when we announce the trips.

2. Payments will be based on Postmarked Date, not the date we actually receive it.

Thanks!

Keep your general questions coming!

so when can we start sending in deposits?

^We allow people to pay the deposit on PayPal, but when the good chunk of the money is paid, it either needs to be check, money order, or using the eCheck option on PayPal which only takes out a flat $5. Some people who wanted to use paypal for everything, just compensated by sending extra money, that is also okay.

^^ Yeah for my friend Imbatman going..woohooo..it will be pure mayham, and for all the fanboys out there she has a fiance who is going Oh and me who basically yeah you know:) But yes you will be going on great coasters and not only that you will not be the only girl on the trip. Elissa will be there:)

Casey"I still want more fangirls"Childers

^We allow people to pay the deposit on PayPal, but when the good chunk of the money is paid, it either needs to be check, money order, or using the eCheck option on PayPal which only takes out a flat $5. Some people who wanted to use paypal for everything, just compensated by sending extra money, that is also okay.

Sounds decent. Spending an extra $5 or so to send an eCheck is cheaper for me than sending a letter certified via USPS (Call me paranoid, but I don't like sending huge sums of money through a third party with such a high chance for incompetence along the way).

Matt

Quoting myself:

Is there any chance you might delay the Spain Trip by a week, because I'm still having exams on june 28th.

Please consider it because my parents already agreed that I may go and it's soo easy for me to go to Madrid.

Please

Don't consider it anymore R&E, you don't need to change the date just for me (as if you would ever have considered it ). I'm even going to Madrid in 3 weeks so I'll have my credits.

Also: oh great, all you Japan trippers are probably going to ride Steel Dragon 2000, while I'm stuck here in Belgium with few money (darnit I don't want to work!). Well atleast tell me what it's like so I can dream about it.

^^ Yeah for my friend Imbatman going..woohooo..it will be pure mayham, and for all the fanboys out there she has a fiance who is going Oh and me who basically yeah you know:) But yes you will be going on great coasters and not only that you will not be the only girl on the trip. Elissa will be there:)

Casey"I still want more fangirls"Childers

Casey,

I'll be a fangirl I even have an on-ride photo of us!

I just have to learn to keep up with you in the pubs....