TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because Lake Compounce already got rid of everything else...

I wish the park could revert back to 2016 since that was basically the last year everything was right. Since then we have had: The botched Wildcat remodel, the Sky Ride removal, Boulder crash, removal

I don't mind if they go with one train most days, but it was frustrating on busy Saturdays when the ride's queue stretched back to the midway and was an hour. I almost saw the ride run two trains

Posted Images

Stopped in today for about 3 hours before the crowds really picked up. I think this was the first time I haven’t worn a mask while doing something in a public setting since last March. 

Anyways, I don’t know what happened between my rides on it this year and last year but Boulder Dash has gotten unbearably rough in some spots. I usually have a pretty high pain tolerance when it comes to coasters but I could only do two rides before I’d had enough. The turn after the drop and the return run along the lake have become just unbearable and I don’t remember my rides from last year being that rough. Hoping it was just the blue train. They finally got the green train on the tracks, it was sitting on the transfer with the water dummies in it. I don’t think I’ve seen that thing in like 3 or 4 years honestly.

Still had a great day and got on plenty before the crowds picked up around 1:30-2, just really sucks to see Boulder Dash running the way it is.

Unfortunate to hear about Boulder Dash. I'm planning on visiting Lake Compounce for the first time in August and was really hoping it would be in good shape this season.

Boulder Dash in the very front row is still incredible, but the ride definitely suffers in other rows from a roughness and reduced airtime perspective.  I will happily wait how ever many extra trains needed for a front row ride on Boulder Dash.  I think all but one of my rides in the past few seasons have been up front.