TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Lake Compounce Discussion Thread

Good to see the ride coming together, should be a great addition to a park like Lake Compounce. It looks like Premier hit a homerun with this model, with the two opening this year it's up to 6 rides sold and I will not be surprised if we see more of these being built.

Edited by viking86

Good to see the ride coming together, should be a great addition to a park like Lake Compounce. It looks like S&S hit a homerun with this model, with the two opening this year it's up to 6 rides sold and I will not be surprised if we see more of these being built.

This is made by Premier. S&S is making the launched ElLoco in New Jersey

• 2 weeks later...
I'm so happy for this park. I can't wait to ride it and this is an incredible addition for them.

Totally agreed. The clone of this was my favorite ride at SFDK last weekend, so having one within a "short" driving distance makes me immeasurably happy. Very much looking forward to making my first LC visit this season!

I'm so happy for this park. I can't wait to ride it and this is an incredible addition for them.

Totally agreed. The clone of this was my favorite ride at SFDK last weekend, so having one within a "short" driving distance makes me immeasurably happy. Very much looking forward to making my first LC visit this season!

You'll enjoy this park very much, clean with great food and an old time atmopshere. I've said this many times before but this is a great compliment to Boulder Dash.

Don't forget to do the sky ride, and remember that they have a great flat ride collection!

The chairlift is probably the most unique thing in the park. It's pretty amazing, Knoebels is the only park I know of with anything similar but this one is at least twice the size of theirs. The highest point you can see from the ground isn't even the half way point of the ride.

The chairlift is probably the most unique thing in the park. It's pretty amazing, Knoebels is the only park I know of with anything similar but this one is at least twice the size of theirs. The highest point you can see from the ground isn't even the half way point of the ride.

SOLD. I'm in! I love the one at Knoebels, so this sounds like an absolute can't-miss for me. Thanks for the tips!