TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Getting Tonsils Out Tommorow

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have mine, but I need to get my wisdom teeth out in the future. I don't know how similar they are, if at all, but good luck!

Dont you get lots of ice cream with that?

I've had teeth pulled, and I was so nervous before...but try not to get all scared because once you get the gas, it's all good!

But we'll be thinking of you!

I still have mine, but I need to get my wisdom teeth out in the future. I don't know how similar they are, if at all, but good luck!

I've had teeth pulled, and I was so nervous before...but try not to get all scared because once you get the gas, it's all good!

Wisdom Teeth is a whole nother story. They on the other hand, HURT LIKE SHIZZZZZ

Wisdom Teeth is a whole nother story. They on the other hand, HURT LIKE SHIZZZZZ

....Lovely.....

I've never had my tonsils out, but I've had lots of teeth pulled. So if those are alike at all, you don't feel a thing once you're asleep, and eat lots of ice cream and stuff like that after.

Oh great..I have something to look forward to now...

I've never had my tonsils out, but I've had lots of teeth pulled. So if those are alike at all, you don't feel a thing once you're asleep, and eat lots of ice cream and stuff like that after.

Whatev...teeth are cake as long as you have enough Novacaine to mask the pain. Just make sure that if it wears off, that you let them know or you'll be miserable. If you are put totally under, then there shouldn't be an issue unless your "blessed" with a lovely dry socket.

Don't be scurred, but just keep in mind that the healing period can be a total bitch. I had mine taken out with my uvula (and other things) in 2002 and I was miserable. BUT, everyone's different. Good luck tomorrow.

I was in the same situation. It hurt like hell, it even hurt to breathe.

I was even borderline having to get sent back into hospital because I was refusing to drink water,etc.

Sure they say you can have all the freezees and popsicles you want, they just don't tell you that it will feel like swallowing sandpaper.

Whatev...teeth are cake as long as you have enough Novacaine to mask the pain. Just make sure that if it wears off, that you let them know or you'll be miserable. If you are put totally under, then there shouldn't be an issue unless your "blessed" with a lovely dry socket.

It's not the process of taking out wisdom teeth that hurt, its the heeling process thats a bitch. I was sore for days.

Geez..thanks. Now, I have something to look forward to. Still need to get all 4 teeth pulled out but I'm definitely in no big hurry whatsoever.

Geez..thanks. Now, I have something to look forward to. Still need to get all 4 teeth pulled out but I'm definitely in no big hurry whatsoever.

Yep they hurt REALLY bad when recovering, your face swells up pretty big, but the best part is that when you are getting them pulled they give you this stuff that makes you act all goofy and high.

It's not the process of taking out wisdom teeth that hurt, its the heeling process thats a bitch. I was sore for days.

There could have been a lot of factors playing into your pain. Were yours impacted?

Yep they hurt REALLY bad when recovering, your face swells up pretty big, but the best part is that when you are getting them pulled they give you this stuff that makes you act all goofy and high.

I remember my friend got her tonsils removed, her cheeks were HUGE!