TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Going to SFGAm

rollerdude

Hey guys. In a couple of days, I am going to Chicago and will visit SFGAm while I am there. I want to ride S:UF (Never been on one), but I heard the lines were really long. What is the best time to go ride it during the day? I am going on a Thursday. Also, how are the lines for raging bull, Deja Vu, and American Eagle?

Thanks.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get to the park before it opens, and go to S:UF. It is one of the few coasters that you can get in line for before it opens. As for the other rides:

Bull-45minutes max

Deja vu-1.5-2 hours

Eagle-less than 10 minutes for blue and 15 for red

do not worry at all about the raging bull line. if they're running all three trains(which they most likely will do in the middle of summer) i only have to wait a max of 20 minutes at any point in the day. get on S:UF nice and early, cause sometimes even near closing the line for it can still b full. but dejavu takes priority. if u c it running tests from the parking lot, RUN TO IT. it will fill up fast and will suck up alot of the day if u wait in the line. the eagle is kinda iffy. if u c them running the train running forwards AND the train running backwords, the line will b short. if only one is running than it could go either way. i will tell u now that the eagle backwords sucks and u will not leave with a good impression of this awesome ride if u first ride it backwords. V^2 is always short, i sometimes walk by in the middle of the day, see a train flying up one of the spikes, and walk in line and make it in the next load. sprinkle sometime during the day the wizzer and viper, be sure to not miss those two.

Ideally, arrive around 9:30, and work your way to the left side of the entry plaza and pool. When the rope drops, go DIRECTLY to S:UF. The line moves very slowly for this, and will likely be back to the queue mazes when you get done with your first ride. Not a bad ride to end the day with either, but get in line as soon as the fireworks end.

Raging Bull won't be a problem, huge line eater.

When working, Deja Vu's line was never more than half an hour.

American Eagle was not running either side backwards when I was there a month ago (Friday, June 30). A long walk for a 1-train wait on both sides.

Also here's a little tip if you ever go during the week, I rarely ever fails....

-8:00pm viper

-8:30ish Raging Bull

-9:00ish American Eagle

-9:20ish Iron Wolf

-9:35ish Batman

-if possible V2

-9:50-9:59ish get in line for Superman/ or De Ja Vu

also, most of the times, in the last hour you can ride almost all the main coasters if you are fast.