TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Robb's Random Trip To The UK!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A kiwi guy at work got an inflatable sheep for Christmas, they are the perfect gift for any New Zealander. I didn't know the English had the need for inflatable sheep as well.

oh EVERYBODY has inflatable sheep. you just have to know where to look. Not that i want to be known as the Inflatable sheep contact for N.America. But you def. can find them here.

-Falafel

Lol, no. I play "In The Groove"... the more difficult and technical version of DDR. But on the In The Groove fourms, there is a topic about SuperNOVA... the thread lists all the current known machines in America. There is one in New Jersey and one in Florida.

There's 2 in Montreal, Canada for now ! So that would make 4, but there are more than that in America for sure !

By the way, this is such a great TR Robb

You gotta love sexshops ...

I THINK it was Ted... Somebody on the trip fell in love with it at one of the hotels and wanted to steal some to take home. In fact, probably wasn't Ted, he's a klepto, woulda just taken it without a second thought if he wanted it.

It was me. I have been using my "Stolen" bottle sparingly as a little treat every once in a while. Almost down to a half a bottle left.

// Today was a "treat" day!