TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

DLR This Wednesday... Any Tips? (Cancelled)

vjgx

Note: Do not post any more, please... I'm not going any more.

Well, I'm probably going to be at Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure on Wednesday (probably both on the same day! ). To make things worse for me, this will be my first time at DLR since about 10 years ago.

Seeing as I'm totally clueless, I need a bit of help. What rides should I attempt to get on, and what's the best order? Do I need to worry about insane crowds on a Wednesday? Is it possible to get all 6 credits between the two parks within one day?

Also, I'd appreciate any other tips related to DLR, if possible... Thanks a bunch!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I visited both parks about a month ago (the day after they reopened Pirates). It was busy, but if you maximize your Fastpass you'll do fine.

I agree with XII, go immediatly to Space Mountain or Splash Mountain, and get your Fastpass. (These rides will run out of Fastpasses before the others) Don't waste your Fastpasses on BuzzLight Year Etc...(you can only get a Fastpass once every two hours)

As for CA Adventure, the crowds were light all day (compared to DisneyLand). These are separate parks, so you can get additional new Fastpasses there as well, just remember CA Adventure closes early.

When you ride CA Screamin', I would highly recommend you request the Front Seat, the view is great, and the additional wait is minimal. As for getting your 6 credits, it shouldn't be a problem at all, especially if your staying late.

Also, as Robb + Elissa always say.......Arrive Early!!!