TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I have seen many screens of RollerCoaster Tycoon2 where people have rides in their parks such as Afterburners, Frizbees, Rocket Coasters, (essentially things that aren't available in the original game). Can anyone tell me how to get these things? Do I need to hack the game? Or just download files? If there is a chance that this will effect my game in any way (not being able to access things, etc.), then I do NOT want to try it. Please help, it is appreciated!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

if you want certain rides and custom made scenery, you can download. it doesnt affect your game at all i do not think...

google rct2 custom scenery or whatever, and find some scenery you like. download it to some random folder. extract all the files somewhere, then cut and paste the .dat files into: my computer>program files> atari/infogrammes interactive >obj data....

http://www.amazingearl.com/rct2/

^thats where you get the custom rides. i forgot where you install them, but there is a tutorial on it on the site.

The hacking for coasters is not easy if it if your first time. You can run into many problems and it may take a few tries to get it right. Don't worry, it SHOULDN'T do permenant damage to your program. You just have to go by the rule, save before you try anything. Doing complex hacks, you will frequently fun into trapper errors.

Ok, for most hacks you have to the 8 cars trainer. You can find that here.

You can find tutorials on the 8 cars website, but I could never find out how to do it by what that said. More helpful tutorials can be found here.

Most of your hacks, for rocket coasters and such will use the basic hack labeled Deja Vu on that website. I suggest that you do it making a Deja Bu first, then expiriment with other types of coasters.

That site also has tutorials for frisbees and things of that sort.

I hope that helped,

Spaminacan11