TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SFOG-Meet up. Anyone in?

Okay, so my friend and I are planning a Six flags over Georgia trip. Anyone here wanna meet up and hang out? It will be this Monday-Tuesday the 24-25th. Just lemme know. Send a PM or post here if you wanna just chill. We will be posting a TPR photo update apon return also.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother and I were never able to find you this morning After that we didn't stay long (since we called home and looked at radar and it looked like more was coming, and it was really crowded). We ended up going to Scorcher to start the day, then to Goliath. If you happened to see Deja Vu getting stuck we were on that train.

If you plan on going early in the morning,everyone rushes right to Goliath. You can ride that first then I would start in the back of the park,where Superman is,the line for that gets crazy long too.........

The lines aren't to bad except for Goliath & SUF,*BatMan sometimes*....I'd have to say that they're the most popular.....You should be ok. Oh and if DejaVu is open the line for that is alwyas long with out the pass....

We went on a Monday morning and were there at 9:15, as soon as the gates opened we went straight to Goliath and rode it 3 times before the park's official opening time of 10AM. Then went to S:UF, then DV. Be there early is my advice. I didn't know what was wrong with Acrophobia, I thought it was just closed for the day. Gotham City appears to slow down in the afternoon around 5PM. You can usually ride the MindBender and Batman quite a few times late in the day.

Deja Vu has run well all year (and I was fortunate enough to get stuck on it Tuesday ) The line gets really long pretty quickly once people discover it's open. Usually they just pass by thinking it's closed as usual, which usually allows for a bunch of rerides early.