TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal Studios Japan (USJ) Discussion Thread

p. 45: Donkey Kong Country announced for 2024!

I think its going to be awesome...but, what are the safety precautions..like the Suess Trolley took such a long time because they were worried about evacuation procedures and restraints(?)...so, what are the evacuation procedures for this since it goes all around the park, not just one distinct area...

I do not understand how this ride is fitting in the park either. Looking at google's satellite photo it seems that they've either knocked down some buildings for this ride or built supports through the middle of them.

For instance, there are (were?) buildings right were the track is coming over the entrance plaza in this photo.

Mike

USJ.JPG.e02d123dc746f9ab2affc7f2393a2564.JPG

I think its going to be awesome...but, what are the safety precautions..like the Suess Trolley took such a long time because they were worried about evacuation procedures and restraints(?)...so, what are the evacuation procedures for this since it goes all around the park, not just one distinct area...

This is a roller coaster not a people mover. Its the same as any roller coaster around but I do get what your saying...

It dont think it will take a long time firstly the trolleys powered so its more likely to brake down and stop were it broke while on a rollercoaster it will travel to the nearest block brake and stop, and thats were they have the evacuation areas. Secondly, it in Japan and they dont take safety as much as we westerners do!

But you know what Universal can be like, and I see were your coming from

EDIT: Oh! Didnt know you already posted this Jarmor so... Opps!

• 2 weeks later...

^lol

Secondly, it in Japan and they dont take safety as much as we westerners do!

Uhm are you kidding me??? The japanese are very superstitious and accidents are not welcome there. Parks will do anything to prevent accidents.

They closed SD2K for 3 years. Why do you think they did that??? Not because they couldn't find spare parts you know