TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal Studios Japan (USJ) Discussion Thread

p. 45: Donkey Kong Country announced for 2024!

Hold onto your butts! Also, I believe based only on these pics that the ride is testing at night!!!

You spared no expense with your Jurassic Park reference. Clever girl. Thanks for all the pictures. It seems like only yesterday that vertical construction started.

Wow, the amount of interaction it's going to have with the park guests in the walkways is spectacular! Most other flyers have been removed from the guest areas but they made it a key point with this! Awesome!

^Its still up if you search Flying Dinosaur Universal.

This looks like one of the best B&M flyers to date. However I still think Tatsu wins out simply because of the unprecedented elevation change and high flying due to surroundings.

However as far as inspired layout, elements, etc., this looks like a very very fun ride.

Well I'm gonna say something a little bold... I think this is easily the best flying coaster. It's pacing is phenomenal, it's relatively long, the elements are unique and the theming seems great. I think Tatsu, Manta, and Skyscraper are great, but I think this takes it up at least one notch in not more Can I just go to Japan?