TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Universal Studios Japan (USJ) Discussion Thread

p. 45: Donkey Kong Country announced for 2024!

• 2 weeks later...
I don't really care about the layout or the construction, I want to see how they theme this thing once it's built!

That's the twist. It's simply a lift hill and one drop. Then it brakes, goes inside of a shed, and you watch the rest of the ride on a large screen.

Well, that's just an educated guess based on Universal's recent track record.

I don't really care about the layout or the construction, I want to see how they theme this thing once it's built!

That's the twist. It's simply a lift hill and one drop. Then it brakes, goes inside of a shed, and you watch the rest of the ride on a large screen.

Hahahaha!

To be fair though, this is Universal Japan...they'll get some amazing flying roller coaster in an aviary with kickass animatronic dinosaurs and the US Parks will get "Soarin Over Jurassic World 7D"