TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Worst/Longest/Slowest Line you ever waited in!

Dang, you guys have LOTS of patience...I honestly can NEVER see myself waiting over 2 hours for ANY RIDE!

I do believe my longest wait was exactly 2 hours about 6 years ago for a haunted house at HHN in Orlando (can't remember the house anymore)...it was the last house we had to tackle & it pretty much sucked up the rest of our night (missed a show or two that year)...needless to say, the next year we were instant fans of the Express Pass!

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I waited about 2 1/2 hours for Kingda Ka(first time). Once we got up to the station we sat on the ride and went out to the launch area. Waiting Waiting Waiting.....the went backwards into the station. The ride was shutdown due to some sensor or something. We waited another 40 minutes in the station until we finally were launched. Great ride but maybe not worth the almost 3 1/2 hour wait.

The worst line I've had was The Dark Knight Coaster at SFGAdv. It was about an hour and 45 minutes for me and the TVs around the queue didn't do a dang thing for me.

It's funny how last year the wait last year was 1 to 2 hours. Now this year I have been to SFGA three times and all three times it was practically a walkon, maybe 15 minute wait.

Worst line ever waited in would have to be either Stealth at (then) PGA. It was hot, dry, crowded, loud, and boring.

However, the wait to get to the top of the Stratosphere Tower in Las Vegas isn't exactly the shortest line ever.

Mean Streak at CP and SOB at KI. What makes these the worst lines is what is at the end of each line.

Screw waterboarding, put the Gitmo detainees on these 2 rides until they talk. No.... Geneva Convention bans that too.

the worst line i've ever been in was on Kumba at BGA, and this girl smoked right in front of me. I'm not asthmatic, but i really really hate the smoke around me. so this guy in front of her told her to quit, and she flips out on him! and of course I get in on it (she was sooo stupid). and of course, she sits next to me on the ride . ghey...

Worst line EVER was Test Track @ Epcot, pre-opening for a Cast preview... 3 1/2 hours... it was about 30 degrees out, and the line wrapped around the building outside... then the extremely annoying, all too loud BGM, once in the building, was almost unbearable... but that is not a coaster...

...so I'd have to probably go with... hmmmm.... Shockwave (stand up coaster) at Six Flags Great Adventure... that line ALWAYS went slow... and for a very uncomfortable ride...

Worst line EVER was Test Track @ Epcot, pre-opening for a Cast preview... 3 1/2 hours... it was about 30 degrees out, and the line wrapped around the building outside... then the extremely annoying, all too loud BGM, once in the building, was almost unbearable... but that is not a coaster...

...so I'd have to probably go with... hmmmm.... Shockwave (stand up coaster) at Six Flags Great Adventure... that line ALWAYS went slow... and for a very uncomfortable ride...

no wait thanks for reminding me of test track in 1999. ugh that line was terrible. we stood backed out about 100 ft from the building for about 2 hours before we ever got inside the building. at least they had crash dummies walking around lol. that made things alot better

Yea i think i got their autographs lol. I was terrified though of it when i was like 7 at the time bc when those cars came flying around that piece over the entrance it always shook i was like oh god im riding that? now ill ride just about anything there. i wonder what happened to the crash test dummies.

Ride: Nightmare at Crackaxle Canyon

Park: The Great Escape, Lake George, NY

Wait Time: 2.5 Hours

Total Tiny Schwarzkopf Cars Running: 3

Downtimes: 2

Show Building Type: Warehouse

Weather: ~90 degrees

Air Conditioning: None

Didn't even get to ride because they finally called it quits after the last downtime.

Disneyland Pirates of the Caribbean, the day it opened after the addition of Jack Sparrow, Barbossa and Davey Jones. The line started on Main Street and wound through Frontierland before finally entering the actual Pirates queue. Cast members were telling guests it was a 3 hour line, but it actually only took us about 2 hours to get inside the building. The ride broke down when we had the boarding area in sight, and did not reopen. We rode it the next day with about an hour wait.