TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Me, Guy and Kim Possible do SFGAdv & Dorney

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really liked the trip report, I guess a whole new set of possibilities for being creative with trip reports has been opened up. Wow, Kim Possible is really hot.

I think when I do my next trip report, I will be spending a day at the park with Lindsay Lohan.

I think when I do my next trip report, I will be spending a day at the park with Lindsay Lohan.

Dude, I laughed when I read that. I do see more fictional characters making future appearances by other people now. Can't wait to see LL!

Haaaaa Haaaaaaa Haaaaaa! That was awesome!

Rich! One of the greatest TRs eva. Airilons, passing indicators, and Intimin Faaats forevea!

So yeah! El Taco was awesome! My favorite new woodie! Probably my second favorite coaster of all time! Definitely the best coaster of the trip.

Kingda Ka was just meh. I love the view down and the spiral. But the hill has no air whatsoever. Xceler8er is much better.

Oh, not that I am much of a fan of the floorless coasters out there. But Hydra is by far the best of the 5 that I have been on.

Oh, Dorney was awesome James! I enjoyed it much better than GAdv. But then again, if it wern't for ET and Nitro. GAdv would just suck. Horrible dispach times, and bad maintenance problems realy make that park suffer. If 6F wants to make improvements they should take a peek at the little parks. Every ride running smoothly, with awesome dispatch times. We spent 5 hours at GAdv and rode 4 rides vs, being at Dorney and riding everything we wanted twice in 3.5. Both places were packed, but the lines just moved. Same with Canobie Lake on Monday. I was at the park for 1.5 hours and I had 7 rides total. Including two on the corkscrew and 2 on Yankee Cannon Ball.

Finaly, I would like to thank all my fanboys and fangirls for the limitless support they have given me over the past years. Without the continued harassment I would never be where I am today. I love you all.

So, My version of this trip will hopefully be up in the next few days. I am working hard to finish Legoland tonight.

Awesome Job Rich! You forgot "The Picture" though.

Dude, I laughed when I read that. I do see more fictional characters making future appearances by other people now. Can't wait to see LL!

LOL at Rich considering Lindsay Lohan a "fictional character"!!

Thats a pretty kickass TR. I had read it before, and laughed at the "(cough Elissa cough)" joke, only to close the screen on the next caption. Oh well, moving on, it was just an awesome report, apart from no photos of Laser's awesome double loops.

- Joe

Thats a pretty kickass TR. I had read it before, and laughed at the "(cough Elissa cough)" joke, only to close the screen on the next caption. Oh well, moving on, it was just an awesome report, apart from no photos of Laser's awesome double loops.

- Joe

Aww, come on Joe. It's all in good fun. Just like the whole UK trip

I think I was still recovering from my grey out experience after laser, so no loop pics for you!

This thread made me have to join the Guy fan club. I even made a signature.

Great trip report. El Toro looks freaking amazing. I've really heard nothing but good reviews. And better than Voyage? Wow.