TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Magic Springs, July 15th

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

darn? ... I know oodles of places that are hick .. including here in my home state .. but it's just even funnier in Arkanslaw ... it gets alot better .. it does .. seriously.

I seriously should have taken pictures of half the people I met there.

The only reason i didn't is because I'm not sure I would be able to catch the full slack-jaw even with my wide-angle lens.

Matt

^^^^ I think you're fighting a losing battle here.

Some people assume that all of North Carolina is like the Andy Griffith show. Well guess what? It's not.

Charlotte is the 2nd biggest banking city in the USA, you don't hear that much at all.

NC has pro hockey, basketball, football and racing. But according to some stereotypes we're a bunch of backwater rednecks.

The way that stereotypes are changed are by people getting to know you, not by ranting on a message board.

All that does is make you look even more like the stereotype that you are trying to persuade us doesn't ring true.

^^^^ I think you're fighting a losing battle here.

Some people assume that all of North Carolina is like the Andy Griffith show. Well guess what? It's not.

Charlotte is the 2nd biggest banking city in the USA, you don't hear that much at all.

NC has pro hockey, basketball and football, racing. But according to some stereotypes we're a bunch of backwater rednecks.

The way that stereotypes are changed are by people getting to know you, not by ranting on a message board.

All that does is make you look even more like the stereotype that you are trying to persuade us doesn't ring true.

Your point is well taken...but when someone's obviously already made up their mind....as is I have done wonders for this guys thread.

I dunno man...I think you didn't take any pictures of people because it would have been a little tough finding one worse than the fat cross-eyed guy with that ugly chick on the Belle.

Just because my wife doesn't look like your sister doesn't make her ugly.

As for that fat-crosseyed guy, I resemble that comment.

Matt