TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Does anyone do extreme or really cool sport?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I boogie board whenever possible, though I'm not good enough to do it in the larger wave areas. I snowboard, but not particularly well. I'd love to do parkour but I need to learn how to roll and take a fall before I try anything.

^^ White water Rafting. I'll be trying Kayaking later this month i think though.

Woah, some people in America actually play the grand sport of Cricket!! [/quote=The Sound]

And I just so happen to root for your country's team [/quote=Kevin T]

Well, we won the World Cup, so yeah. You should support us!

As mentioned in my previous post, I just got into longboarding. I just thought I'd throw in a picture of my ride. It actually runs smooth for the 60 bucks I spent on it and does what I want it: it pulls some nice sharp turns, fast, stable, and smooth. I'm still working on the carves as I head home from work as that's my only real opportunity right now to hit up some hills.

longboard.jpg.525fd8728e7766610f23feeda2e8963a.jpg

I'm the Xtreme Bumper Car World Champ, as well as an extreme jaywalker and a stuffed horse jockey in my spare time.

762858054_ridingahorseattarget.JPG.bdbf6d87726348bfebef5948e425061f.JPG

Me on top of my thoroughbred just after winning the Target Stakes.

1842487392_scottonbumpercars(2).jpg.2fd632f9c1d971e66465abf3c5a7eba2.jpg

This is the look you receive prior to getting your pooper handed to you in bumper cars.

I forgot to mention, I take Bumper Car-ring a serious sport. There hasn't been one case where I haven't come out with a small dose of whiplash... In fact, I perfer it to moshing (body parts arent in as much threat as others. I got crushed by this really fat guy who fell on me. I had to correct the position of my kneecaps a few times before...)

I am doing both karate & gymnastics - looking at doing circus. Parkour would be brilliant to do but would be hard to find any classes here where I live I think. Karate will be great once I hit yellow belt because then we can go into full-contact tournaments.

I'm really tempted to box or do kickboxing, nothing big league just some sparring training and maybe the odd amateur bout.