TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Are you considering an East Coast TPR Meet?

disneyfan1313

With all the excitement around your west coast TPR meet this summer I was wondering if you guys had considered doing a Florida one? I was thinking if we got 10 folks to comit to coming we could do an Illuminations cruise at Epcot (it's really fun!). You can put up to 12 folks on the cruise which departs from the boardwalk and go on an hour cruise and watch illuminations from the water next to France for around $170 or so (so about $15-$20 a person depending on how many would go). Plus it does not require theme park admission so anyone could do it. Just a random idea - but it would be fun to have a meet over here!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice idea...

We'll be in Florida over Memorial Day weekend, while I realize this is not the best time to try and all get together, I'd be willing to try and organize something if others are interested!

Maybe a Typhoon Lagoon Morning followed by an Epcot Evening?

Elissa "post here if you're interested in meeting in Orlando over Memorial Day weekend!" Alvey

MeMeMe!!! Stacey and I should be able to make it depending on work - we could also look into renting Water Mice (the little speedboats) or a pontoon boat during the day or something.

(or if you want to do something totally wacky we could plan a wdw scavenger hunt or something!)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow I was also Planning a trip to Tampa and Orlando the same week as well. My Week looks Like Busch Gardens on Saturday or Sunday, Maybe Epcot or MGM Monday and Universal Tuesday and Wednesday.My Park Dates are not decided yet. That would be cool to meet up at Epcot. Go Test Track !