TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

favorite music in a movie...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised no one has yet said "Star Wars". One of the most classic and awesome orchestrations in a movie. Ever.

*SPOILERS?*

Then again, the organ at the end of Monty Python and the Holy Grail is addicting...and annoying...

I'm surprised no one has yet said "Star Wars". One of the most classic and awesome orchestrations in a movie. Ever.

Yeah I forgot Star Wars...possibly the greatest score of all time...next to LOST

Ay, you're right...Lost be pretty good...the only "must-see" TV that I really watch...

Eh, I also think the score from West Side Story be good, too...

Let's see:

Harry Potter

Narnia

Lord of the Rings

Titanic

Pirates

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Rent (musical is better, but this is about movies)

Indy

Nightmare Before Christmas

(I really like movies that create original music, and don't use pop bands n' such)

I would just simply add ANY of John Williams works since he composed most of the music scores listed in this thread. But the Star Wars saga (all of them) and the JP movies as well as the Indiana Jones movie trilogy stand out in my mind. Jaws is certainly a classic also.

One of my all time favs:

SW-Empire Strikes Back: The Imperial March (Darth Vader theme). Simply awesome sound score. Now, you even hear it at band-sporting events, etc.