TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

^^^ I can't imagine E-stopping on a flying coaster... weird.

And as for me... I was waiting in line for Tatsu on opening day. I was maybe 10 minutes at the most from getting on.

Suddenly, a large group of at least 25 people - no flashpasses, no nothing - cuts everyone in the station to the front of the line -- BLATANTLY, with a bunch of ride ops even watching.

What happens? Nothing. No one does anything about it. No "hey"s, no "stop cutting"s. Not a single word about it, and not even a fake excuse from the line-cutters. Unfortunately, it was about midnight and I was half-asleep from waiting so long... and it took me until the next day to realize what had happened.

Oh well, at least it didn't bother me at the time; I would've been mad.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at SFKK waiting to ride Twisted Twins, and when I got into the station some lady started yelling and lecturing me about how rude I was for cutting in line. She had actually been standing behind me the whole time, but she was just so determined to prove that she was right and make me go to the end of the line. Finally, I was like, "OK, you can get in front of me then." We still ended up getting on the ride at the same time, and I had to sit next to her.

OMG that would so far have to be the weirdest if it happened to me.

This isn't coasters, but I was in line for a concert, and that same thing happened to me, we didnt cut her, but like we got in front of her some how (we were behind her, I guess the line moved and she didn't and we did). So she starts yelling and yelling. And wanted to fight anyone above 18? It was weird, she was like "Who here is over 18, I'll F**k them up." THEN she got the entire line to think we were cutting. It was chaos. And I was scarred $hitless cause I thought a angry mob of people were going to attack me and my friends. Turns out, we got like almost front row. Suckas! Thats what you get.

I was at SFKK waiting to ride Twisted Twins, and when I got into the station some lady started yelling and lecturing me about how rude I was for cutting in line. She had actually been standing behind me the whole time, but she was just so determined to prove that she was right and make me go to the end of the line. Finally, I was like, "OK, you can get in front of me then." We still ended up getting on the ride at the same time, and I had to sit next to her.

I'll bet that was a quiet and awkward ride!

When we were up at CP last week we went to the Lagoon Deer Park, on the way home. While we were in the pen with the deer feeding them I started getting a very uncomfortable feeling as I was surrounded by deer...no escape! They were pushing up against me fighting each other for peanuts we had.

Suddenly I get goosed by one from behind and peanuts go flying everywhere! Happy deer everywhere! I had to get my son to rescue me, for whatever reason they were scared to death of him, and ran everytime he got near. One of the same deer from this group also bit my mom's butt too. That was our first and last visit there, and unfortunately this is their last season in business. It's probably best, he can't feed them like they need to be fed, and the whole place is pretty rundown.

Let me begin by saying that I have perfect 20/20 vision. I was driving home from SFOG the other day and all the sudden I noticed my eyesight wasn't as clear as it usually is. I then closed my right eye and could see fine, but when I closed my left eye, everything was like blurred or double vision. I could not read a stop sign clearly with my right eye. I thought I had a mini stroke or something. When I got home I noticed my eye was a little red. It cleared up and I could see fine the next morning and I think I must have had something in it, but it sure scared the crap out of me that evening. All I could think was that the Ninja had given me a head injury.

Waiting in line for Viper at Six Flags Great America many years ago (spring of 1998, I think). We were in the station, maybe four trainloads away from boarding. The sky outside looked really scary, and then the ride-op stood-up behind the control panel and yelled: "Tornado Warning, everybody run!!".

I guess she missed a day or two of training..

Cameron.

Waiting in line for Viper at Six Flags Great America many years ago (spring of 1998, I think). We were in the station, maybe four trainloads away from boarding. The sky outside looked really scary, and then the ride-op stood-up behind the control panel and yelled: "Tornado Warning, everybody run!!".

I guess she missed a day or two of training..

Cameron.

Lol, did it make the line shorter?

I think this happens to everybody, but I hate when the metal detevtors beep around my you know what when I'm wearing my belt.

A. I wear baggy clothes so they can't see the belt.

B. The security just stares at me.

C. I am forced to take off my belt, while having a baggy pants on....

That exact thing happened to me at SFMW about a month ago, I was so mad because my shorts were hella loose and i was having trouble putting on my belt afterwards.

Hmm...a rather amusing tale from SFOT...

I lost my friend, Tyler, in the park, and I was confused. I had come out of Mr. Freeze, which he refused to ride, and he had said he would be waiting. Lo and behold, he disappeared, and I was left to run around the park like a freak yelling for him. I then ran into a rather large man, who was heading to the Batman queue. I fell down, and lay there on the ground for about five minutes, not really doing anything. He just shrugged, and walked away.

An off-duty ride op asked me if I was fine, and when I responded I was, politely asked me to use the bench to sleep like the Japanese do.

And Keith and I almost didn't make it up the "water blaster" at the Master Blaster at Schlitterbahn. Ah, good times, good times...