TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Heide Park Discussion Thread

Well, there*s still all kinds of Theming possible...like that Octopus-Mouth-Thingy, whatever...at the End of the drop...right ???

So no need to worry...I still believe the Mouth WILL be there in the End...and THEN there will be the Splash...!

George *having some trust in Heides Adds* T.

hopefully sooner or later b&m ventures into launch coasters. they would need to if they want to stay in business

Because..? Why do so many people want launch coasters? I've ridden some, and I must say I really enjoy them, but sitting down, and being pulled up a long lifthill, and see the ground just descend underneath me really makes the whole ride experience so much better!

So I would say that B&M should stick to what they know

I guess the Question is not if your classic Lifthill has some Benefits...the Goal for a Manufacturer is to be able to deliver as many different Coaster Types as possible...which will probably result in more orders.

And, no Question, the market is demanding Launchers...

George *happy that more and more Launchers are being build * T.

Well, there*s still all kinds of Theming possible...like that Octopus-Mouth-Thingy, whatever...at the End of the drop...right ???

So no need to worry...I still believe the Mouth WILL be there in the End...and THEN there will be the Splash...!

George *having some trust in Heides Adds* T.

I still wonder where they want to put this "HUGHE" Octopus-Mouth-Thingy . OK, I know where it has to be, but if I look the picture I can´t believe that it´s "HUGHE" like they talked about in the NDR commentary. There is no place to be "HUGHE"!

Whatever, I guess it will look nice.

Holger "who is disappointed by this short dive coaster, but after all excited to ride it"

It's too bad they didn't add a little overbank turn after the cameblack near where there is grass and those vans are parked in the shot of the full site. Either way, looks like a fun ride, and those brakes are pretty hot.

Hey, Holger...OF COURSE WE ARE DISSAPOINTED...WE ARE GERMANS !!!

We Germans are truly the World Champions in being dissapointed...

Seriously, that*s why I*m loving this community so much...cause most of the Time the People here concentrate of the positive Aspects of Coasters and Parks...

When I had the Pleasure to meet up with some Participants of last Years Europe Trip at Europa Park we were riding *Alpenexpress* together. We had a few Rides on different Coasters together, but that was the most remarkable one.

I would*t say Alpenexpress is a Meh Coaster...but really nothing outstanding...just a well themed Mack Powered Coaster.

But we were totally celebrating the Ride...it was such a fun Experience...never enjoyed that one that much before. It was clear that we tried to make the best of the Ride instead of thinking it could be faster, better, whatever...just pure Fun !

So, thanks for that, Guys...and Sorry for the little off topic...

George *my heart is definitively american...but who are my real Parents then ??? * T.

The drop is finally connected to the holder! although it looks like the drop section is off by a few feet to the rest of the structure, hopefully I'm wrong. I don't even live in Germany or even think of visiting for a while, this project just interests me.

To answer a previous response, oblivion's drop is more powerful than Griffon's drop because it is shorter and needs to reach 90* faster, so the drop is sharper than Griffon's

The drop is finally connected to the holder! although it looks like the drop section is off by a few feet to the rest of the structure, hopefully I'm wrong. I don't even live in Germany or even think of visiting for a while, this project just interests me.

To answer a previous response, oblivion's drop is more powerful than Griffon's drop because it is shorter and needs to reach 90* faster, so the drop is sharper than Griffon's

Looks about the same to me:

http://rcdb.com/777.htm?p=1192

http://rcdb.com/3631.htm?p=18676

http://rcdb.com/777.htm?p=12205

http://rcdb.com/3631.htm?p=19385

Oblivion's drop isn't 90 degrees. It's 87 or 88.