TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Heide Park Discussion Thread

Seriously, if you make a circular mouth big enough you'll be able to see way too much in the hole. By using a narrow train, you can make that hole much smaller and darker and it will intensify. Diving into the misty cave was never a big deal for me, but that tiny little black dot that you pass through.... OMFG. I always thought it was too small to make it.

I love editing.

^Is that really necessary? It's not Octopus Coaster or Cephalopod Hunt, I don't see reason to complain.

Any park that is lucky enough to get a dive machine shouldn't have fans worrying too much about the name, especially when this one will be so well themed.

Edited by jedimaster1227

I think it is pretty sweet they destroyed an old attraction to make way for their new one, and they did it with a live audience. If Cedar Point did this when they took out White Water Landing to add Maverick, I would have loved it. European parks are awesome!!!

I love the story! should be very cool. Great idea for a dive coaster. Sounds very original.

The name is also awesome! Just think KRAKE goes all the rumors and speculations about Heide Park's new coaster and here comes the octopus of truth

Speaking of names here's a little story I like to call:

The Little B and M That Could.

One day Heide Park's coaster Krake wanted to be another B and M so... it stuck a N at the end of its name and became a floorless. But this did not go so well. Florida tourists wanted to go to Sea World but were taken to Germany instead. The mighty Colossus spoke some sense into the young coaster "Young one change your name. People want to go to Florida to see Disney World not Holiday Park." And the little one obeyed and everything went back to normal

Edited by Dominator72

I found this on some Chinese forums.

I had a quick flick through the topic and couldn't see it.

A User of the Heide-Park-Forum.de made this Picture The real Layout isn't announced yet. There will be no tunnel under the Splash....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...