TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Heide Park Discussion Thread

Looks like they had to modify a footer to make the clearance big enough for the train.

Source

That support behind the wall also looks very close if you ask me. It will aether just miss or hit it.

Good to see that the chain is on site (Check Koppen's source for picture) they keep it going there.

Looks like they had to modify a footer to make the clearance big enough for the train.

Source

That support behind the wall also looks very close if you ask me. It will aether just miss or hit it.

Good to see that the chain is on site (Check Koppen's source for picture) they keep it going there.

That support holds up the track shown in the photo.

Source

This is a zoomed in photo.

Here is the "big picture".

As you can see, the support is holding the track where that clearance checker is.

Heide park has updated their site with a Bau-cam (Building camera). If you ask me the position isn't the best blocking the entire view with the shop.

There is also more background now, giving us more insight on the theme. It looks like a old, spooky, middle ages castle, with makes the bat/Dracula (Since the original books talked about Dracula living in Transylvania) theme more and more likely.

It's great to see the trains have arrived. Although I can not say much about it at this time (without the theming and stuff) I'm happy. Seeing those pictures makes me realize this coaster is just perfect for the skyline of the park.

I have to say Those are some nice cool fog pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

The story of the new ride has been but on the site:

Fliegende Dämonen wurden von Dorfbewohnern heraufbeschworen. Ein Fehler. Denn seitdem brauchen sie immer neue Seelen, um ihre Energie zu erneuern, stärker zu werden und ihren Flug fortzusetzen. Die Dorfbewohner opfern die Seelen der Besucher, um ihre eigenen Seelen zu retten.

Betrittst Du das verlassende Dorf, musst Du Dich den Dämonen stellen. Schon andere haben versucht, die Dämonen zu stoppen. Doch kein Hindernis kann sie aufhalten. Die Dämonen reißen Dich mit sich, pressen Dich mit dem vierfachen Deines Körpergewichts auf ihre Schwingen und rasen in atemberaubender Geschwindigkeit auf Hindernisse zu. Mit nichts über und nichts unter Dir und acht unterschiedlichen Flugmanövern rauben Dir die Dämonen im Wing Coaster jegliche Orientierung.

Niemand kann sie aufhalten. Sie wollen Deine Seele. Du wirst nie mehr Du selbst sein. Bist Du verdammt? Oder kannst Du Deine Seele retten?"

That's German so well I think a translation is needed.

Flying demons were conjured up by villagers. An error. For since they always need new souls to renew their energy to become stronger and to continue their flight. The villagers sacrifice the souls of visitors to save their own souls.

You walk into the abandoned village, you have to provide the Demons. Others have tried to stop the demons. However, no obstacle can stop them. The Demons tear up with it, you press with four times your body weight on their wings and race at blistering speeds on obstacles. With nothing above and nothing below you and rob you eight different flight maneuvers demons Wing Coaster in any orientation.

No one can stop them. They want your soul. You will never be yourself. Are you damned? Or you can save your soul?

Sounds like Merlin goes on as usually. Still no name but I'm not surprised at all. Notice on the site itself the whole picture is shown (even with a guy winking at you, if you like too be winked at ). For construction self, the scaffolding around the shop is gone but no real progress to see. Also I noticed that the trains will be 6 rows long, instead of the usual 7 or 8 rows, something that caught my attention.

If you want to hear the story in the park you can go 26th of October, before the pirate show they show it one more time.

What a weird story. I'm hoping that we will get to see the theming of the trains on this soon. It looks like a good ride but seems weaker then most of the other wing coasters. I have only been on GateKeeper which I thought was weak. Imagine how this will be.... But I have to give this one credit because it has a good airtime hill.