TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Heide Park Discussion Thread

Not only is the ride complete in the sense of track and supports, but according to people on Coasterfriends then the trains will arrive next month and they will start test-running and do TÜV inspections before January 2014

They are really putting the construction of this ride in overdrive to get it done ASAP. Wonder how long this beast will stay dormant until opening?

Love it that there is such a nice new coaster being built so close to home (apart from Helix that is ).

This looks to be one of the more unique layouts B&M has done in quite a while, and it looks absolutely amazing.

I have yet to ride one of these wing rider things, but it looks like a layout like this is much better suited to this style of train as apposed to the layout of something like Wild Eagle that is much more traditional.

If I could pick one of these to theoretically ride first, it would be this one

I feel like such a bad enthusiast. I totally missed the construction of this! I saw the post when they installed the first supports and then next thing I know they complete the circuit, seemingly overnight. Wow, that's how you get 'er done, eh?

Heide Park must really love painting their coasters white with green supports.

Seriously, how many other parks (other than the former Expoland) can boast four roller coasters painted the same colors?

The layout looks fun. It may not be too intense, but it seems unique. The only wingrider I have ridden is Wild Eagle, and my problem with it is that the layout does not really seem to take advantage of the wing coaster technology; it could be a floorless or an inverted coaster, and it would probably feel no different. However, this seems to have several elements that will feel unique on a wing coaster, including that crazy-looking double inversion element. Although I still do not believe it will have many G forces, it will be fun.

Seriously, how many other parks (other than the former Expoland) can boast four roller coasters painted the same colors?

The white/green painting of the coasters in that area are du to some regulations, but I can't remember exactly what.

Edited by _koppen

The whole White-Green combination were much worse in the past when most other attractions were painted in the same fashion.

Thankfully they did a re-theme of the large selection of Huss rides in the park which reduced this White-Green number to just the coasters (more or less).

This is really ridiculous they already remove the station's scaffolding at one side:

So the finished track.

Shop has been isolated and the walls are covert.

Station progressing.

Scars are hand made. I have a feeling the rumored bat theme will come.

Track inspection.

Stations roof got themed.

Scaffolding removed here. I really hope for a sinister theme, or els this doesn't look great.

Getting ready to close the footers.

Lots of footers prepared.

A real beauty like this.

The 2 B&M Immelmann's in the park.

Source.

Man this construction doesn't slow down one bit.