TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Heide Park Discussion Thread

The original idea was that you fall in a mouth and would come out of a ship followed by the splash.

Love the addition, the idea of falling vertical in a giant sea monster en burst out of a ship. So far I love how they are making it so far wonder when the giant mouth will where we'll be falling through.

Have this nice picture from http://www.Heide-Park-World.de:

Getting better every time. The 2 new arms are a bit strange. Going straight up and making a half circle and going straight to the ship? Wouldn't it be more real if they made a quarter circle and let the arm lie on the ship? I mean the idea was that the Kraken puled the ship to the depths, now it looks like he is holding the ship in place.

The rumor (I think it was actually stated by the park but I'm not entirely sure so I'm just going to stick with 'Rumor') that the park received theming that could not be safely installed w/o delaying the opening of the ride. So they waited till the park was closed for the season to put the theming up. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Apparently, the krake was hungry according Heide-Park.

Quote from: Heide-Park:

Attention! The sharp, man-sized teeth of the Krake have eaten today to the prow of the ship wreck!

423564_10150578896716629_120907856628_8763678_1622205743_n.jpg

Finally the mouth. Looks good Heide-Park, looks good. Hope I can make the dive this year in this great piece of theming.

Source: Heide-Park facebook page.

^Omg I saw the trailer of that movie because I wanted to know why it would remind you of that movie. If that thing makes you think of that movie I can only react like: , and after that I would do this: . So you see a giant v-gyna whit teeth in that? Lol.

The wreck takes more and more shape. Port and starboard of the ship wreck are now nearly finished, artillery and skulls suggest attention to the former occupation.

Man it looks great can't wait to see it in real life

From the Facebook of Heide-Park.

Update from Heide-Park:

The gigantic mouth of the Krake works well from a distance of 75m height and impressive dangerous. Around the Krake it is quiet on the site, meanwhile, slowly, so that the completion of the wreck is approaching very soon.

428238_10150602368421629_1933745418_n.jpg

I personalty think it doesn't work well from the distance, only the mouth is showing good. But it could be the picture.