TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Roler Coaster tycoon 3 question?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When i build my theme park the game play gets chopy, Dose anyone else have that problume i know its not my video card.

OMG this isnt a question. This is like a statement. RCT3 is almost the worlds worst coded game in existance. Its laggy, choppy whatever you want to call it and Atari/Fronteir refuse to fix it.

Hey guys, If no limits works fine that means rct3 should work fine. my rct3 works f**King brilliant because i have a brand new pc. perhaps ur rct3 dont work as fast cause u have games For example such as no limits. or maybe even ur graphics card is shit or ur harddrive or ram my pc has all new ram harddrive and graphics card my pc has a huge c drive one of the bigest so maybe try updating some of ur things on the pc.

Coaster-freak

1803109041_Thrillkingdom.jpg.2a127b2c6b92cf77761e2fc70ee6961e.jpg

ATI doesn't tell us anything... ATI makes some crap video cards and some great ones...

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 is a really tough game on a computer. They made the AI for peeps significantly more complex than previous games and they also have to deal with the 3d drawing. That is a lot of computation and most of it can't really be shortcutted like they can in 2d. Honestly with some tweaks most people can get at least decent performance out of the game.

Honestly with some tweaks most people can get at least decent performance out of the game.

Exactly. My laptop is getting on in years, so my video performance often suffers. I just lower the in game settings and everything works fine. I've got a relatively large park under construction now, and nothing lags or is choppy...yet.